Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im not dead....

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

Default im not dead....

sorry for having disappear the 2 last days....
    i got a car accident(one leg half broken) and the worst a BIG computer crash

my dv6146 is hs my last 160 gb is hs and that is the worst because i just pass the last night to try to find AIR dev project and find my new wpa project too....
    thx god easyrecovery pro have done the job....but im lucky i think because the hd have fly on maybe 20 meters.....

so new config bought this day by my wife.....
    Sony vaio c2s/h (metal grey and orange)
    intel 3945 abg
    2 go ram....

and no datas from my 2 projects are lost...so i will be able to send betas in a few day................

sorry to be late.....
    Nice to be alive and to talk to all of you again....
    BestRegards
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

WOW Niko! Glad your ok!. I bet you got some good pain medication huh!! But then again you got MJ..so..lol...But seriously...I'm glad your ok..I don't think I could finish your projects by myself! You got some big shoes to try to fill.

WELCOME BACK!!!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    sorry for having disappear the 2 last days....
    i got a car accident(one leg half broken) and the worst a BIG computer crash

my dv6146 is hs my last 160 gb is hs and that is the worst because i just pass the last night to try to find AIR dev project and find my new wpa project too....
    thx god easyrecovery pro have done the job....but im lucky i think because the hd have fly on maybe 20 meters.....

so new config bought this day by my wife.....
    Sony vaio c2s/h (metal grey and orange)
    intel 3945 abg
    2 go ram....

and no datas from my 2 projects are lost...so i will be able to send betas in a few day................

sorry to be late.....
    Nice to be alive and to talk to all of you again....
    BestRegards
    Man that sucks big time, good to hear you are ok though.

Sounds like you have got your priorities right, worry about computer first then flesh and bones.

That's one hell of a way to get your wife to buy you a new computer, I am sure there must be less painful ways.

WTF happened.

Sounds like it has helped your sense of humour.

Take care, get better soon and good to hear you are not too badly hurt.

Man, sorry to hear that. I was wondering if something happened since no beta got sent out. Congrats on the computer, and good luck with your injuries. I know having a broken leg could not be pleasant.

Just burned his ISO

I have nothing to do with testing - but I will also wish good luck with your injuries!
    Get well soon.
    Wv

best wishes from me to you also, man that hurts to hear...

so you're one of the poor fellas to have an intel 3945 abg too... welcome to the club.

get well soon shaman, i wish you all the best!
    The answer is 42.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

THX allz you are just too kind.....
    i will try to send beta as soon as i feel better....

sorry for the delay.....

BP you know i was really angry because my hd was dead...BECAUSE THERE IS ALL MY WORKS FOR LINUX PROJECTS(like AIR.....)ON THAT DRIVE....i will just make a mirroring ghost with 2 drives because i was lucky this time to not loose all my stuff(thx easy recovery pro....)

....THX AGAIN....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

well boohoo... you're a lucky guy that you didn't loose your data... don't want to be the moralist here but..... ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WORK. AND WHEN YOU ARE WORKING ON IT, MAKE A DAILY BACKUP. I know why i write this in capital and bold letters....
    The answer is 42.

I think the question everyone wants to know is did you spill your irreplaceable beer?
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

I know what it is like to lose a HD full of data (100GB drive) it happened to me just over a month ago and yes I religiously kept a backup, and have done for years. The problem came when the drive died and I tried to restore the backup and found that it was corrupt, that taught me not to rely on just a backup. I now keep the previous full backup too, so I always have at least 2 chances of recovering as much data as possible.

Yes I can understand how angry you were, people don't realise just how much damn hard work and important "stuff" you can lose until it happens to them.

Take care and worry about getting better before you worry about anything else.

All The Best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast