1. boot the live cd, login and doing qtparted of my ext hdd
i make 2 partition, 4.5 Gb for / and 512 Mb for swap
after that mount it, and install
2. after i install, i compile the kernel so it can boot from my usb ext hdd, i change the Ehci, OHCI, UHCI, and USB Mass Storage to * not M, make && make install
3. copy all file in boot to the boot folder in external hd
4. chroot the external hdd and edit the lilo then running lilo -v
5. move sound module to root because, my laptop got error while boot-up (hda_codec.c errors).
7. install my atheros driver using ndiswrapper
8. update metasploit and other stuff.
does above step make my configuration become mess? thx
A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.