Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update G++?

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

The crappy thing is I booted in the dreaded "ubuntu" and it was working in 10 minutes. Gotta be the G++ issue.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

I know it is stating the obvious, but have you tried installing g++ 4.2.1 just to see if it solves the problem, seeing as that is what the error is telling you to do.

lol, wow, good point. I need to start a thread on how to install the damn thing now. Not the normal ./configure make && make install that's for sure. Sorry, Admin can delete this thread. B00M H34dsh0t. I've been Pwnt.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    lol, wow, good point. I need to start a thread on how to install the damn thing now. Not the normal ./configure make && make install that's for sure. Sorry, Admin can delete this thread. B00M H34dsh0t. I've been Pwnt.
    Just looked at it, and all I can say is good luck with the install even more luck with the tutorial and if you get that far, I cannot wait for all the questions from the less technically minded people ! Now that will be funny

It may be easier than I first thought, just as long as 3.4.6 is new enough.

http://ftp.slackware.cz/slackware/sl...4.6-i486-1.tgz

Code:
    installpkg gcc-g++-3.4.6-i486-1.tgz

Yeah, Package of DOOM. installpkg didn't work. Just said "running install script" and dies. No errors, nothin. Thanks for the input though.

Oh well it was just a thought. Looks like you will have to go the hard route after all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12