Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extending my wifi pick up range?

Just burned his ISO

Default Extending my wifi pick up range?

Not sure what I need here, an amplifier, a repeater or what. I would like to be able to hook something up in my car that can extend my ability to pick up wifi signals so that when I am parked or on the move I can pick up hot spots better. As of right now I do not have a wireless card that has an antenna jack that I can actually plug a wire into and then to an antenna, so what are my options?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by qwik3r View Post
    Not sure what I need here, an amplifier, a repeater or what. I would like to be able to hook something up in my car that can extend my ability to pick up wifi signals so that when I am parked or on the move I can pick up hot spots better. As of right now I do not have a wireless card that has an antenna jack that I can actually plug a wire into and then to an antenna, so what are my options?
    What does this have to do with BackTrack?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

by a better card with one antenna plug....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    What does this have to do with BackTrack?
    Everything because without a good signal I can't inject

Just yet another example of someone who cannot be bothered to do their homework before asking a question.

So what you are saying is that you want to use it to hack someone's wifi connection and not just use a hotspot as originally stated.

WE DO NOT SUPPORT HACKERS! GO AWAY

Why do you need to be in a car to test your own network?
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

Oh gee, so you want to intrude upon someone else's network from a distance?

Don't try to deny it, between your original post and this one, you've pretty much admitted to it.

Now go away.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Oh gee, so you want to intrude upon someone else's network from a distance?

Don't try to deny it, between your original post and this one, you've pretty much admitted to it.

Now go away.

Sometimes you don't have to phish. They just jump in the damn boat like this guy..lol
    Then we just club em' over the head, and then theprez98 sends em over to the Idiots Corner for processing. Sorry Charlie!!!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Sometimes you don't have to phish. They just jump in the damn boat like this guy..lol
    Well, my first post was just a little worm, that didn't even have to wiggle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast