Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Edimax EW-7108pcg wifi encoding

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9

    Default Edimax EW-7108pcg wifi encoding

    Hi Guy's !

    I just need some advise how to start the Backtrack with this Edimax Cardbus, i hope some expert user of linu will know what should i do ,
    and if is possible could you start from the backtrack cd burning under windows , i seriusly want to learn this linux ,i just heard good things ,so this is the big time. If i not getting anserw in 24 hour i gona bring back this Wlan Cardbus and get a proper one. thx again ,and of course if u have any question about memberships anykind of websites just let me know , i have a friend who can do something for u .

    have a good day !

    card info :

    Edimax 802.11g EW-7108PCG man:1814 dev:0201 Ralink rt2x00 green
    Driver available

    Edimax 802.11g EW-7108PCG Ralink rt2x00 grey Driver available

  2. #2
    Developer balding_parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshx View Post
    Hi Guy's !

    I just need some advise how to start the Backtrack with this Edimax Cardbus, i hope some expert user of linu will know what should i do ,
    and if is possible could you start from the backtrack cd burning under windows , i seriusly want to learn this linux ,i just heard good things ,so this is the big time. If i not getting anserw in 24 hour i gona bring back this Wlan Cardbus and get a proper one. thx again ,and of course if u have any question about memberships anykind of websites just let me know , i have a friend who can do something for u .

    have a good day !

    card info :

    Edimax 802.11g EW-7108PCG man:1814 dev:0201 Ralink rt2x00 green
    Driver available

    Edimax 802.11g EW-7108PCG Ralink rt2x00 grey Driver available
    Promoting an illegal activity here will not get you anywhere, and is not likely to help get your questions answered as it puts your motives into question.

  3. #3
    Moderator theprez98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshx View Post
    thx again ,and of course if u have any question about memberships anykind of websites just let me know , i have a friend who can do something for u
    This is an open community, whose resources are available to anyone who chooses to come here. Thus, we could care less about either membership-oriented sites or what "your friend" can do for us.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

  4. #4
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Right , 1 st why should you think about me i am a bad man ,
    2nd if i am a bad man do u think this is the best way what i would choose to make bad things to the peopels ?

    guys no way

    there is a lot of think wich is bad but how can i protect my self how can i know my network is safe? , the only way test my network , and to testing my network is not illegal.

    dont u think ?

  5. #5
    Developer balding_parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshx View Post
    Right , 1 st why should you think about me i am a bad man ,
    2nd if i am a bad man do u think this is the best way what i would choose to make bad things to the peopels ?

    guys no way

    there is a lot of think wich is bad but how can i protect my self how can i know my network is safe? , the only way test my network , and to testing my network is not illegal.

    dont u think ?
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshx View Post
    thx again ,and of course if u have any question about memberships anykind of websites just let me know , i have a friend who can do something for u .
    Does this answer your question ?

  6. #6
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9

    Default

    to give an invation code to the websites is not illegal ,isn't it?

    oh sorry i forgott to offer my gmail invations i've 14 left ,email to me if u need it

  7. #7
    Moderator theprez98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshx View Post
    to give an invation code to the websites is not illegal ,isn't it?

    oh sorry i forgott to offer my gmail invations i've 14 left ,email to me if u need it
    Gmail is free to everyone. In the entire world. Invitations were good about 2-3 years ago.

    This thread is closed for having absolutely no point at all.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

  8. #8
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9

    Default dear theprez98

    I would like to ask something about what do u think about my friend, hr i a good guy , he has 3 dog (chiuaua) , he is a student , and he is cool , and very helpfull ,when u wrote that post u thought something bad about my friend?
    u all the time see only the bad things?

    reason why i wrote here is simply friendly help, if somebody give something to me i must give something back , and now i offerd a person who has lats of membership ,actually he is a famus guy on the net ,and he has a lots friend as well, we are here to share informations ,to make freinds ,be frendly my freiend ,this kind of peoples starting the wars .

    take care ,

    and sorry if i asked something bad

    sorry again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •