Thread: Simple remote control commands

Question Simple remote control commands

I need a little help with remote commands. I have a security lab on wmware.
    There are two machines :
    1. windows 2000 workstation ---- IP 192.168.0.10
    2. backtrack 2 ------------------ IP 192.168.0.20

Now I successfully exploited win 2000 with metasploit from BT2, and I entered into its cmd. But now I would like to copy some file (lets say file : c:\doc.txt), to BT2 root/ .
    But how to do it ?

Cp or copy on windows say : copy (source) (target)

and I tried :
    copy c:\doc.txt 192.168.0.20/root/
    and it doesn't work.

So how to do this ???
    ---------
    Next question is how to upload a file ?

Let's say I am attacking windows 2000 with XP (IP 192.168.0.30), and when I get in its cmd, I would like to upload a RAT server (let's say c:\bifrost.exe), than how to do this ?
    ---------
    And last question, how to execute a command on remote computer ?
    Let's say I uploaded this bifrost.exe server to win 2000 c:\bifrost.exe and I would like to run it. How to do this ?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I already tried google.
    If you think that my question is dumb, than pleas give me some link where I can learn it.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by renn3r View Post
    I need a little help with remote commands. I have a security lab on wmware.
    There are two machines :
    1. windows 2000 workstation ---- IP 192.168.0.10
    2. backtrack 2 ------------------ IP 192.168.0.20

Now I successfully exploited win 2000 with metasploit from BT2, and I entered into its cmd. But now I would like to copy some file (lets say file : c:\doc.txt), to BT2 root/ .
    But how to do it ?

Cp or copy on windows say : copy (source) (target)

and I tried :
    copy c:\doc.txt 192.168.0.20/root/
    and it doesn't work.

So how to do this ???
    ---------
    Next question is how to upload a file ?

Let's say I am attacking windows 2000 with XP (IP 192.168.0.30), and when I get in its cmd, I would like to upload a RAT server (let's say c:\bifrost.exe), than how to do this ?
    ---------
    And last question, how to execute a command on remote computer ?
    Let's say I uploaded this bifrost.exe server to win 2000 c:\bifrost.exe and I would like to run it. How to do this ?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I already tried google.
    If you think that my question is dumb, than pleas give me some link where I can learn it.
    Your first question is more of a windows question. when you get your command line on the victim box you must use windows commands to copy the files to your attacking computer. for this you must be on the LAN and provide the full path from the files to be copied to the location to be copied to. I will not provide you with the commands as I dont really feel comfortable doing so. I will give you a hint. once you gain your cmd.exe line type "HELP" for your options. Trying to exploit a windows machine with out a working knowledge of its command line seems kind of silly though dont you think.

As for your second question you can use metasploit to upload your .exe file like sub7 or netcat but it would be smarter to use a exploit to upload the .exe and then set it to listen other wise you have to pennetrate twice with metasploit .once to uplad and once to activate. I hardley think youve searched at all because if you knew any thing about metasploit you would know all the different payload options. Thats all Im posting on the public fourm

OK, I made it with meterpreter payload, but from XP, now I got to figure out how to do it with BT2.
    Thank you for your help purehate