Thread: Script that patches zd1211/b drivers for injection

Default Script that patches zd1211/b drivers for injection

Ok, linux is quite new to me so this is my first "attempt" on making a script.
    This script will download and install the latest aircrack-ng 1.0 dev release and patch drivers for injection on your zd1211/b device
    just paste it in kwrite and name with it with .sh extension, chmod 775 it and you should be good to go.
    If you would like to use the airolib-ng feature of aircrack-ng 1.0 dev You need to do 2 simple things: first install balding_parrots sqlite-3.4.0 module.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/41948177/sqlite-3.4.0.lzm
    Second edit the words "false" to "true".
    example:
    gmake SQLITE=true
    gmake SQLITE=true install

NOTE: As of revision 665 of aircrack-ng 1.0 dev they have released a new patch (zd1211rw_inject_2.6.22) It is currently
    not working with this method so adjustments have been made to download the working patch.

http://pastebin.com/f198fd648
    “Remember, Friends Don’t Let Friends Choose Signatures.”

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

thx a lot for contribute

for those who already have 1.0 dev...just use airdriver-ng....

airdriver-ng remove
    airdriver-ng install

you have to append the zydas driver number(airdriver-ng supported to see them) at the end of commands (im on windows right now...)
    will remove all installed version and remove the drivers files....download new drivers...patch them...and load them....

thx anyway
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

In your echo line change acx100/111 to zd1211rw.

By any chance do you have a card that uses the acx100 driver and if so have you got it to inject?

You are welcome shamanvirtuel! I went ahead and created this script anyways because when i used airdriver-ng to remove and install it took alot longer to complete the process compared to the script.

Hey level, as a matter of fact i do have a acx111, Thanks for the heads up on the error.The reason it was there was because i was creating another script that would do the the same tasks but for a acx100/111 card. But i stopped short. The reason for this is because airdriver-ng from the latest aircrack-ng 1.0 dev release has this option and it installed and patched it really fast.
    So..yes i have been able to inject with it (Airlink 101 AWLH3025)

I've got a D-Link DWL-120+, that I can't get to inject no matter what I try.

Are you using the acx100/111 driver on BT2 and which version of aircrack-ng are you using?

Thanks.

level, Did you not follow the directions shamanvirtuel posted for you?

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7050

this is the same method i used.

Just burned his ISO

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dethmetalkid View Post
    Ok, linux is quite new to me so this is my first "attempt" on making a script.
    This script will download and install the latest aircrack-ng 1.0 dev release and patch drivers for injection on your zd1211/b device
    just paste it in kwrite and name with it with .sh extension, chmod 775 it and you should be good to go.
    If you would like to use the airolib-ng feature of aircrack-ng 1.0 dev You need to do 2 simple things: first install balding_parrots sqlite-3.4.0 module.
    Second edit the words "false" to "true".
    example:
    gmake SQLITE=true
    gmake SQLITE=true install

NOTE: As of revision 665 of aircrack-ng 1.0 dev they have released a new patch (zd1211rw_inject_2.6.22) It is currently
    not working with this method so adjustments have been made to download the working patch.
    Hey guys, I'm just getting back into using linux on a more regular basis. So I downloaded the live cd and burned it. Works great on our media pc as far as graphics and everything else, but I'm unable to do packet injection. I read the instructions for using that script but I'm wondering if there is somehow a way to patch the kernel source to actually include it within the kernel and then upgrade it so it's included on the live cd and it will work with aircrack? I have an airlink adapter that uses the zd1211rw driver. Thanks!

lawnninja,

Hmmmm. I have the Airlink usb also and no patching is required for BT2.

Alacrity

Just burned his ISO

Default That's interesting

I tried to use the deauth technique by running aireplay and wireshark didn't pick any of the packets up with the correct display filter on. That's why I'm confused on if it's working or not.