- Fixed a bug causing the months of July to be excluded.
- Fixed a bug causing February to be omitted from whole century dates due to
bug in leapyear calculations.
Thanks to stepking2 for pointing the above bugs out to me !
- Included the -a and -p switch to allow to append or prepend word/characters
to the created datelist from the command line.
- Included more error checks for input dates and other entries.
- Rewrote the method of creating dates so as not to have to be dependant on the 'date' command.
No more limits on dates ! Yay !
Also much faster.
- Fixed some temporary files not being deleted.
- Made datelist able to be run directly from the command line instead of using
prompts also allowing input of custom filename for output.
- Improved the method of using spacing characters and the number of characters
that can be used as spacing characters.
- Included possibilities for appending and prepending using custom files
for input and output instead of being limited to file 'datelist.txt' as in v0.3.
- Tidied up code.
- Tidied up some superfluous code
- Tidied up output when creating datelists
- Added switch -s to allow to insert one of 3 possible spacing characters ( - . / )
in an existing datelist.txt file.
- Added support for various output formats.
- Improved the reliability of different outputs.
- Included option to append/prepend upto 5 numbers.