Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BackTrack 3 Development officially Begun

Cant wait for the release! I wonder what technological leaps it will have.
    What will happen with the BT2 forum. Will there still be threads related to BT2 or will the two be merged into one.

Just burned his ISO

great news

Default looking forward to it,

Great work and thank you to all who make this all possible!
    15" MBP 8 gigs o ram 256 gig SSD in drivebay + 256 gig 5400 HD
    1000HE EEE 30 gig SSD 2 gigs Ram

bcktrckv2

Default the Backtrack 3 is on the way

that's is great guys, I love the BT2, I don't know if the BT3 will make me forget the BT2, but you guys made us expect the best from you. thanks for the great work and you will for sure be rewarded with cash donation.

looking forward to see the BT3.

Just burned his ISO

awesome stuff! Can't wait for BT3!

Just burned his ISO

Yipee! I just recently ran into a problem where I needed X 7.2, and HAL along with dbus. I was about to chuck this BT2 hd install, but decided to check and see if there was any news about BT3. I am glad that I checked!

Just burned his ISO

Default excellent*

does anyone agree with this??

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7760

i think it would help..
    pete.
    [U] Wannabee Geek ... :cool: [/U]

Oh how I love BT, but I really do wish there was a normal Desktop Installation like Protech. I haven't really used BT lately anymore since I got most of the programs running under normal ubuntu but I would love to try the new BT3.

A generic L2TP and/or PPTP VPN client would be good. I don't think BT2 natively ships with one?

//Also a few 'handy' files for use when faced with a windows box - nc, vnchooks, 2k/2003 RK etc for the odd 'ethical' backdoor and util's to run on WIndows - it was a pain trying to find the version of vnc.hooks, vnc.exe etc for cli dll injection that supported the old remote registry password config.
    It's not hard to get most of these manually but it may be a nice touch to have them ship in a convenient folder?
    Removed by -=Xploitz=-
    We do NOT allow external links. We only allow "internal" links to our forums. See PM's.

when will the Feature Request thread for BT3 appear ? I bet alot of people have ideas for the new project...

Personally, i think you should go "all out" this time and make it a DVD-Image flooded with all the programs and tools you want.. an easy update function might be useful as well , i see that slapt-get causes some problems from time to time so adding a few update scripts might be a good idea ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast