Wireless setuP:
Hawking HWU8DD Hi-Gain USB Wireless-G Dish Adapter ->
http://hawkingtech.com/index.php/com...&search=hwu8dd
Uses:
Atheros AR5007UG Wireless Network Adapter
Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)

Problem:
I tried using both VM player and windows virtual machine. BT5 runs fine on both; however; even though I disconnected from my network and was runing standalone on my connection; directly through the wifi antenna BT5 still says there is no wireless connection; even though that is how it is run through the network. I tried running through WINVM as a NAT and as the default; nothing; i tried running through VMplayer; with dsch (or whatever the acronym was basically giving vm a hole in the network the size of a Boeing 777 to fly threw) and it still doesn't read out correctly. so I surfed for the past 3 days on a how to. and have come up with nothing relevant. I made a post somewhere on the forum here; but it has yet to show up. Prehapps still in moderation?? At any rate it has come to my understanding that all that SHOULD be left to do is plug the device over to BT5's virtual machine. so i plug it over; and not only does it not see the device; the network, the internet or anything in between; but the FEW .tar.bz2 packets i was able to sniff out on the internet to hopefully fix the problem are either incompatible with BT5 or they are corrupted. I have no way to tell; i am very new to linux based systems. I hope that someone here can point me to an install packet; a leech-link or something that i can use to inject some kind of sanity into this. if its something as simple as the wifi antenna (with wifi card integrated into it) isnt compatible then i would appreciate being pointed to one that's under 50usd. I dont need anything fancy; just something to help me run these checks and hopefully get to some kind of understanding with this os. any help is appreciated. i know im new; so please dont troll me. if i missed something blatantly obvious its probably because i was looking at the problem from every which way and it blew right past me.

My rig~
ASRock 890GX PRO3 AM3+ AMD 890GX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
1 x CORSAIR XMS3 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory Model CMX8GX3M2A1333C9
1 x HITACHI Deskstar 7K3000 HDS723015BLA642 (0F12114) 1.5TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
1 x XFX Double D HD-687A-ZDFC Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
1 x AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDT90ZFBGRBOX
1 x LG DVD Burner Black SATA Model GH24NS70 - OEM
1 x Thermaltake CLP0554 80mm Sleeve CPU Cooler
Themaltake 750watt toughpower
Windows 7 Premium 64bit OS