Wireless Packet Injection with BackTrack 5 ARM on Toshiba Thrive with Cisco WNIC

One of the most useful tools that a tablet could use with BackTrack 5 in my opinion is the Aircrack Suite. Unfortunately, I have seen that wireless packet injection is not supported on the BackTrack 5 ARM.

I know there has to be a way to make this work. Here is my situation:

I have a Toshiba Thrive (AT100)
*It is rooted with the Thrive Easy Flash Tool (build number HMJ37.01.5.0032). ClockWork
*I have Better Terminal Emulator Installed
*I also have an su app that manages which applications are granted super user access
*I have BT5 ARM. I got the link via this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=QnqQpDnoCg4# from skidhacker.com. The version I downloaded from the main site would not boot on my Android OS and I just went straight to Google to see if anyone else was able to get it working instead of troubleshooting. I had to perform a few steps differently than in the video, for example placing the BT5ARM image on the internal SDCARD, because the Thrive recognized the internal memory as the SDCARD and the external memory as SDCARD-DISK0. After mounting on the internal SDCARD I opened the Better Terminal Emulator and performed the following commands:
>su
#cd sdcard
#cd bt5
#sh bt
(It will boot BT5ARM, and ask you to start the VNC Server--say YES)
Now BT5ARM is running.
*VNC Viewer
Open 127.0.0.1:5901
Username and password are the default BT username and password.
Now BT5 is running....
The Thrive has a USB 2.0 port that can read/write from USB devices. I have a Linksys WUSB54GC USB 2.0 WNIC which is supported by BackTrack 5 and the Aircrack suite which I boot in VMware on my Laptop, so I know that it is compatible. So ultimately my question is...how can we get the drivers to work on the Android OS so that we can make it work in BT5ARM. It has to be possible. If we can crack AES with GPU processing in a few minutes, then I know someone can come up with drivers to support a USB WNIC so that we can make use of wireless packet injection. I mean how cool would it be to do a pentration test on a wireless network with a tablet--it definitely would be obscure.