I have Realteck 8187 chip-set based, I followed this guide and after lunching airodump-ng I see like this:
Code:
CH  1 ][ BAT: 2 hours 58 mins ][ Elapsed: 2 mins ][ 2011-10-30 15:43 ][ fixed channel mon0: 2                         

BSSID              PWR RXQ  Beacons    #Data, #/s  CH  MB   ENC  CIPHER AUTH ESSID                                    

****************  -66   0      101      202    0   1  54   WPA2 TKIP   PSK  *******                             

BSSID              STATION            PWR   Rate    Lost  Packets  Probes                                             

******************  *************  -65    0 - 1    117      226
Like you see, the message "fixed channel mon0: 2 " appear and I think this cause the failure of injecting operation.
The first time I run the patch's works perfectly and I get the handshake instead of "fixed channel mon0: 2" but now after I reinstall backtrack I get no thing.