I have done a side by side install with Windows 7 prof 64 bit (was already installed) and BT5 (just installed a few days ago). I'm not having a problem getting into either of them, but when I start my computer and get the options to choose which OS to load I get 7 choices!

1) Ubuntu, with Linux 2.6.39.4
2) same as above (recovery mode)
3) memory test (memtest86+)
4) memory test (memtest86+ serial console 115200)
5) windows 7 (loader) (on /dev/sda1)
6) windows 7 (loader) (on /dev/sda2)
7) windows vista (loader) (on /dev/sda3)

I understand that the first choice is BT5; and the second choice makes since as well. not sure I know the difference between choices 3 and 4 but I'm not really worried about those. My question is why I have 2 windows 7 loaders and a vista loader. this is my first time with a multi-boot set up so I am just wondering if what I'm getting is normal?

The reason I'm curious is because I can log into either of the windows 7 loader choices and everything seems fine either way, so I'm just wondering why I have 2.

beyond this little issue, I am enjoying myself so far, it has been so long since I have worked outside of "Windows" environment, and have forgotten what it's like to actually have control over my PC! I have a lot to learn about Linux, and even more to learn about BT. thanks to any and all who answer