Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booting BT-from-USB without USB-Booting-Option in BIOS (old BIOS). Help

tristania

@dbfreak: u r the men! this is what i looking for!
    but my configs/changes etc. are not saving now. I am sure because of the live-cd/compressed-version of BT which I am using now on thi USB-Stick.

I was using the fully installed bt version before, so I dont know how to save any changes/configs on my usb-stick now?

If you follow this USB stick install you will then you will have the changes saved automatically.

If you have a larger USB stick then it can easily be adapted to have a swap partition as well

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/arc...hp/t-5957.html

bt nocd Works well on my old amd 1900 athlon.

tristania

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    If you follow this USB stick install you will then you will have the changes saved automatically.

If you have a larger USB stick then it can easily be adapted to have a swap partition as well
    hi again,

I tried that one.
    But it is still working like the "Live" version. (it dont save my configs/changes/installed-software etc.)

So installed the FULLY/uncompressed version with "SLAX-INSTALLER" on my USB stick (sda1 / sda). The Installation was 100% successfull. BUT my USB-Stick still start like a "LIVE" (compressed) Version without my configs/changes etc.

What can be wrong?

plz help ppl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12