Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: easy-creds 3.6 released

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: easy-creds 3.6 released

Great script and the vids are also very helpful.

I'm working out some problems now I'm seeing with my attempt at running the eviltwin access point. If I do the static access point, I can connect and get internet access. However with eviltwin I can't connect. I added -v to the airbase-ng command and can see probes, but it never connects. I found some posts about airbase-ng by default using channel 255 for some hardware setups. The suggestion is to add in a valid channel, e.g. -c 6, to the command. I haven't tried this yet, but expect it may resolve my issue.

Also, f_aircrackupdate() seems to be missing a couple of steps. The source code updates, but doesn't get compiled so the revision doesn't change when running one of the programs. After the svn up command, need to add make and make install commands.

@shortbuss - Thanks for the feedback. I have seen channel 255 being used on my setup. I have not experienced the Internet issue you've pointed out but can look into giving the user the option to set a channel.

I will also look into the update for aircrack-ng thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Happy hunting.

Just burned his ISO

After testing with setting the channel to 6 I was finally able to get this working. Monitoring the connection though I see it scrolling through many different channels when it use, but didn't go out to 255 anymore. Again the problem is supposed to be just for specific hardware setups but having the option to set a channel would help.

I did notice that Windows 7 connected extremely easily while my iphone I had to keep trying over and over with connection only working about 1 in 15 tries. In both cases once connected the transfer rate was extremely slow. This is more a limitation of the applications/hardware though and really not related to your script.

@ShortBuss - Yes, but that is exactly what an evil twin is supposed to do. What it sounds like you really want is a static attack where you mimic a specific essid on a specific channel. This can be done as well. Evil twin listens on all channels and tries to mimic the request.

Default Respuesta: easy-creds 3.6 released

I Need some help! I got L3 Error in Ettercap when the script run, so can't get the passwords. Any sugestion?

Good friend of the forums comaX's Avatar

Update Ettercap
    Running both KDE and GNOME BT5 flawlessly. Thank you !

What he (comaX) said....

Default Respuesta: easy-creds 3.6 released

Thanks, that works!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have another problem. The script doesnt catch ssl passwords. Sslstrip output this:

2012-01-16 00:55:26,649 Host resolution error: [Failure instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: I/O operation on closed file
    /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:371:_runCallbacks
    /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/internet/base.py:233:_checkTimeout
    /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:280:callback
    /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:354:_startRunCallbacks
    --- <exception caught here> ---
    /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:371:_runCallbacks
    /pentest/web/sslstrip/sslstrip/ClientRequest.py:92:handleHostResolvedSuccess

Any help?

I'd >2 /dev/null it for all I care (Eric, did you do it in the script ?). Sslstrip is very talkative, that's normal.
    As for not capturing the passwords, I think we would need to know a litlle more.

I'd >2 /dev/null it for all I care (Eric, did you do it in the script ?). Sslstrip is very talkative, that's normal.
    As for not capturing the passwords, I think we would need to know a litlle more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast