This script usually fixes the next problems:
- Constant internet disconnects
- Problems connecting to APs
- Problems to internet surfing after connecting to APs
- mon0: -1 channel on airodump-mg
- injection problems with aireplay-ng
What it does:
- Installs compat-wireless drivers automatically and patches it. (Works on 2.6 and 3.0 kernels)
Link: (Disabled until its fixed)
- Problem detected: The script works well with generic linux kernels, but BT5 custom kernel its incompatible with the new compat installer. (Fixing it)
How to use it?
(Internet connection required to download the drivers, use an ethernet connection or something)
- Copy the text on the link into a new text document, save it as "wifix" on some folder.
- Open the terminal and cd to that folder
- Use the command "sudo bash wifix" to load the script
- The script menu will open, choose "1" to install compat wireless.