Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: -=Xploitz=- TUTORIAL: E-Z Connect To WPA Personal With AES

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neklez View Post
    Could you please post output of wpa_supplicant with -dd option?
    Just run it like you normally do, but add in the end -dd.
    I've switched it off for now its been a long day @ work

    If your meaning where the -c is & replacing it with -dd
    I tired this but nothing happens, it just give a list of all the options you can use
    -d
    -c
    -C
    etc.... so its as if the -dd option is not allowing me to run it
    to be honest i've worked 14hrs straight so am probably not doing someting correct, i'll have another go when I recharge my batteries & get some sleep lol, thanks again for your speedy reply

  2. #22
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsung View Post
    I've switched it off for now its been a long day @ work

    If your meaning where the -c is & replacing it with -dd
    I tired this but nothing happens, it just give a list of all the options you can use
    -d
    -c
    -C
    etc.... so its as if the -dd option is not allowing me to run it
    to be honest i've worked 14hrs straight so am probably not doing someting correct, i'll have another go when I recharge my batteries & get some sleep lol, thanks again for your speedy reply
    No i ment after the .conf

    Like wpa_supplicant -Dwext -iath0 -c/where/ever/wpa_supplicant.conf -dd

    But let's see tomorrow then, good night

  3. #23

    Default update.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Neklez View Post
    No i ment after the .conf

    Like wpa_supplicant -Dwext -iath0 -c/where/ever/wpa_supplicant.conf -dd

    But let's see tomorrow then, good night
    hi, this is the update i've tried & it seems to be doing something different, Ive tried this both before & after doing wpa handshake with changing the mode to managed both times & same results arrghhh I'm thinking of giving up


    bt etc # wpa_supplicant -w -Dwext -iath0 -c/etc wpa_supplicant.conf -dd
    Initializing interface 'ath0' conf '/etc'
    driver 'wext' ctrl_interface 'N/A'
    Configuration file '/etc' -> '/etc'
    Reading configuration file '/etc'

    Initializing interface (2) 'ath0'
    EAPOL: SUPP_PAE entering state DISCONNECTED

    EAPOL: KEY_RX entering state NO_KEY_RECEIVE
    EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state INITIALIZE
    E
    AP: EAP entering state DISABLED
    EAPOL: External notification - portEnabled=0
    EAPOL: External notification - portValid=0
    SIOCGIWRANGE: WE(compiled)=20 WE(source)=13 enc_capa=0xf
    capabilities: key_mgmt 0xf enc 0xf Own MAC address: 00:0f:b5:ef:53:3d
    wpa_driver_wext_set_wpa
    wpa_driver_wext_set_key: alg=0
    key_idx=0 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=0
    wpa_driver_wext_set_key:
    alg=0 key_idx=1 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=0
    wpa_driver_wext_set_key: alg=0 key_idx=2 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=0
    wpa_driver_wext_set_key: alg=0 key_idx=3 set_tx=0 seq_len=0 key_len=0
    wpa_driver_wext_set_countermeasures
    wpa_driver_wext_set_drop_unencrypted
    Setting scan request: 0 sec 100000 usec
    Added interface ath0
    Wireless event: cmd=0x8b06 len=8
    State: DISCONNECTED -> SCANNING
    Starting AP scan (broadcast SSID)
    Wireless event: cmd=0x8b19 len=8
    Received 818 bytes of scan results (3 BSSes)
    Scan results: 3
    No suitable AP found.
    Setting scan request: 5 sec 0 usec
    No enabled networks - do not scan
    State: SCANNING -> INACTIVE
    RTM_NEWLINK, IFLA_IFNAME: Interface 'ath0' added
    Ignore event for foreign ifindex 7
    l2_packet_receive - recvfrom: Network is down
    RTM_NEWLINK, IFLA_IFNAME: Interface 'ath0' added
    RTM_NEWLINK, IFLA_IFNAME: Interface 'ath0' added

    CTRL-EVENT-TERMINATING - signal 2 received
    Removing interface ath0
    State: INACTIVE -> DISCONNECTED
    No keys have been configured - skip key clearing
    EAPOL: External notification - portEnabled=0
    EAPOL: External notification - portValid=0
    wpa_driver_wext_set_wpa
    wpa_driver_wext_set_drop_unencrypted
    wpa_driver_wext_set_countermeasures
    No keys have been configured - skip key clearing
    Cancelling scan request

  4. #24
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsung View Post
    hi, this is the update i've tried & it seems to be doing something different, Ive tried this both before & after doing wpa handshake with changing the mode to managed both times & same results arrghhh I'm thinking of giving up

    bt etc # wpa_supplicant -w -Dwext -iath0 -c/etc wpa_supplicant.conf -dd
    Sorry, but i can't help you because you don't listen what i say. I said before that you can't use -c/etc wpa_supplicant.conf because it's not the right path to config.

    So you have to find out what is path to your config and use -c option properly.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neklez View Post
    Sorry, but i can't help you because you don't listen what i say. I said before that you can't use -c/etc wpa_supplicant.conf because it's not the right path to config.

    So you have to find out what is path to your config and use -c option properly.
    Damn, I totally forgot about the path, that MUST be the fault, I do & Did listen to you I'll try this later

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsung View Post
    Damn, I totally forgot about the path, that MUST be the fault, I do & Did listen to you I'll try this later
    I though you saw it and changed it..lol

    No wonder I'm bashing my head in trying to figure this out!


    I was really not looking forward to seeing a new post in this thread. (No offense to you samsung)

    I really hope to ("The G man") that this fixes your problem this time samsung.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    I though you saw it and changed it..lol

    No wonder I'm bashing my head in trying to figure this out!


    I was really not looking forward to seeing a new post in this thread. (No offense to you samsung)

    I really hope to ("The G man") that this fixes your problem this time samsung.
    I know I know lol, too many long hours @ work & then getting home & 1/2 assed trying to do it, I should have just waited till the weekend, I know now that I didnt change the path & this must be the cause of it, I do hope that this does resolve it

  8. #28
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Awesome stuff, had been troubling me for ages.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bumskins View Post
    Awesome stuff, had been troubling me for ages.
    Glad it worked for you. What chipset and laptop were you using??
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsung View Post
    I know I know lol, too many long hours @ work & then getting home & 1/2 assed trying to do it, I should have just waited till the weekend, I know now that I didnt change the path & this must be the cause of it, I do hope that this does resolve it
    Hey samsung! Possibly some good tidings I bring you this time. (I hope)

    Just had someone in another on of my connection tutorials tell me that they had their router set to "n" mode. What mode is your AP in?? G/N---mixed?? Change it to mixed or g only and this might help.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •