Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 86

Thread: -=Xploitz=- TUTORIAL: E-Z Connect To WPA2 Personal WithTKIP+AES

  1. #31
    Senior Member PrairieFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Could be driver related if you can not get it to work post back the output exactly. Another wireless device that is going to need some work done to it.
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

  2. #32
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I'm having the same problem as [NIL].

    I tried to connect to a 3com OfficeConnect AP using my Intel 4965AGN (wlan0).

    Lets review all my steps:
    1) Using airodump-ng I found my AP
    Code:
    00:1A:C1:XX:XX:XX  100        3        0    0   2  54. WPA2 TKIP   PSK  AP-NAME
    2) Then I edited wpa_supplicant.conf (I tried yours and PrairieFire's config cause my AP is not broadcasting BSSID, having the same error)
    Code:
    ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
    ctrl_interface_group=0
    
    network={
    ssid="AP-NAME"
    scan_ssid=1
    proto=RSN
    key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
    pairwise=TKIP CCMP
    group=TKIP CCMP
    psk="AP-PSK"
    priority=3
    }
    3) I removed all the files in /etc/dhcpc

    4) In other shell I typed:
    Code:
    bt ~ # chmod 755 /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
    bt ~ # wpa_supplicant -w -Dwext -iwlan0 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf        
    ioctl[SIOCSIWAUTH]: Operation not supported
    WEXT auth param 4 value 0x0 - ioctl[SIOCSIWAUTH]: Operation not supported
    WEXT auth param 5 value 0x1 - CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: No such file or directory
    Then the shell window stays froze, but I tried to debug it:
    Code:
    bt etc # dmesg -c
    iwl4965: REPLY_ADD_STA failed
    wlan0: Initial auth_alg=0
    wlan0: authenticate with AP 00:1a:c1:XX:xx:xx
    wlan0: privacy configuration mismatch and mixed-cell disabled - disassociate
    wlan0: RX authentication from 00:1a:c1:XX:XX:XX (alg=0 transaction=2 status=0)
    wlan0: authenticated
    wlan0: associate with AP 00:1a:c1:XX:XX:XX
    wlan0: mismatch in privacy configuration and mixed-cell disabled - abort association
    wlan0: privacy configuration mismatch and mixed-cell disabled - disassociate
    What's happening? I'm using BT3 BTW.


    Thanks !

    --
    Edit:

    @PrairieFire, it's exactly the same error as Intel 3945.. I'm quite sure it's driver related.. I'll try my Edimax to check. Thank you!

    Edit 2:

    Edimax 7318usg ain't work also...
    No WPA2 for me

    Code:
    bt ~ # ifconfig rausb0 up
    bt ~ # chmod 755 /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
    bt ~ # wpa_supplicant -w -Dwext -irausb0 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
    ioctl[SIOCSIWAUTH]: Operation not supported
    WEXT auth param 7 value 0x1 - ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Operation not supported
    ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Operation not supported
    ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Operation not supported
    ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Operation not supported
    ioctl[SIOCSIWAUTH]: Operation not supported

  3. #33
    Senior Member PrairieFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Already reported it to iwlwifi bugtraq already a known issue among many cards.
    adding to the bugs portion of wiki pastebin's of the full error dump.
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    28

    Default

    @--=Xploitz=--:

    Yeah, I did modify the command for my needs. In fact I used exactly this:
    Code:
    wpa_supplicant -w -Dwext -irausb0 -c/wpa.conf
    But like I said, when that didn't work, I started messing around with the specified driver. Went through everyone and none worked.

  5. #35
    Just burned his ISO pillBOXhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Oh boy, my first post. I've read so many posts and have been helped beyond believe. This thread is just another marvelous post by Xploitz and I just want to say thx man.

    also,

    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieFire View Post
    * Problem solved *
    For non Broadcasting SSID:


    Code:
    ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
    ctrl_interface_group=0
    
    network={
      ssid="M.A.D."
      scan_ssid=1
      proto=RSN
      key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
      pairwise=CCMP TKIP
      group=CCMP TKIP
      psk="VT:()g:M%0dAKQJ7";#3WSRB)<1rfPO_Q)+RLO_*SK8c|a#0K}f\w|W3,.g}Qj_"
      priority=3
    }
    sweet

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pillBOXhat View Post
    Oh boy, my first post. I've read so many posts and have been helped beyond believe. This thread is just another marvelous post by Xploitz and I just want to say thx man.

    also,



    sweet
    Your welcome pillBOXhat.

    Glad I could help you. You keep learning, and I'll keep teaching people.

    And yes, PrairieFire can post some sweet stuff. If I don't know it in WPA, he usually does.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  7. #37
    Just burned his ISO pillBOXhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I've finally had some free time to actually implement this tutorial, but I've run into a setback. Security: Personal WPA2 AES.


    BSSID PWR RXQ Beacons #Data #/s CH MB ENC CIPHER AUTH ESSID
    mac 47 85 149 0 0 11 48 WPA2 CCMP PSK pillBOXhat

    Note: I disabled mac filtering

    Specs:
    -IBM T21 (yes, OLD)
    -Router LINKSYS WRT54GS (literally, it's right next to me so I wonder why the PWR is @ 47)
    -Proxim 8470-FC ORiNOCO 802.11b/g PC Card Gold
    -BT2 Final


    Created a wpa_supplicant.conf file in /etc

    Code:
    ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
    ctrl_interface_group=0
    ap_scan=1
    
    network={
    ssid="pillBOXhat"
    proto=RSN
    key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
    pairwise=CCMP TKIP
    group=CCMP TKIP
    psk="easypass"
    }
    Deleted everything in /etc/dhcpc folder

    Code:
    bt ~ # wlanconfig ath0 destroy
    bt ~ # wlanconfig ath0 create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode managed 
    ath0
    bt ~ # ifconfig ath0 up
    bt ~ # chmod 755 /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
    bt ~ # wpa_supplicant -w -Dwext -iath0 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
    
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    No network configuration found for the current AP
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    Trying to associate with MAC (SSID='pillBOXhat' freq=2462 MHz)
    Associated with MAC
    WPA: Key negotiation completed with MAC [PTK=CCMP GTK=CCMP]
    CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to MAC completed (auth) [id=0 id_str=]
    
    New shell:
    
    bt ~ # dhcpcd ath0

    Soon after this I get the following:
    Code:
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    No network configuration found for the current AP
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    Trying to associate with MAC (SSID='pillBOXhat' freq=2462 MHz)
    Associated with MAC
    WPA: Key negotiation completed with MAC [PTK=CCMP GTK=CCMP]
    CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to MAC completed (auth) [id=0 id_str=]
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    12_packet_receive - recvfrom: Network is down
    ioctl[SIOCSIWSCAN]: Network is down
    Failed to initiate AP scan
    Trying to associate with MAC (SSID='pillBOXhat' freq=2462 MHz)
    Authentication with 00:00:00:00:00:00 timed out.
    ioctl[SIOCSIWSCAN]: Network is down
    Failed to initiate AP scan
    Trying to associate with MAC (SSID='pillBOXhat' freq=2462 MHz)
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pillBOXhat View Post
    I've finally had some free time to actually implement this tutorial, but I've run into a setback. Security: Personal WPA2 AES.


    BSSID PWR RXQ Beacons #Data #/s CH MB ENC CIPHER AUTH ESSID
    mac 47 85 149 0 0 11 48 WPA2 CCMP PSK pillBOXhat

    Note: I disabled mac filtering

    Specs:
    -IBM T21 (yes, OLD)
    -Router LINKSYS WRT54GS (literally, it's right next to me so I wonder why the PWR is @ 47)
    -Proxim 8470-FC ORiNOCO 802.11b/g PC Card Gold
    -BT2 Final


    Created a wpa_supplicant.conf file in /etc

    Code:
    ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
    ctrl_interface_group=0
    ap_scan=1
    
    network={
    ssid="pillBOXhat"
    proto=RSN
    key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
    pairwise=CCMP TKIP
    group=CCMP TKIP
    psk="easypass"
    }
    Deleted everything in /etc/dhcpc folder

    Code:
    bt ~ # wlanconfig ath0 destroy
    bt ~ # wlanconfig ath0 create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode managed 
    ath0
    bt ~ # ifconfig ath0 up
    bt ~ # chmod 755 /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
    bt ~ # wpa_supplicant -w -Dwext -iath0 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
    
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    No network configuration found for the current AP
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    Trying to associate with MAC (SSID='pillBOXhat' freq=2462 MHz)
    Associated with MAC
    WPA: Key negotiation completed with MAC [PTK=CCMP GTK=CCMP]
    CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to MAC completed (auth) [id=0 id_str=]
    
    New shell:
    
    bt ~ # dhcpcd ath0
    Soon after this I get the following:
    Code:
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    No network configuration found for the current AP
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    Trying to associate with MAC (SSID='pillBOXhat' freq=2462 MHz)
    Associated with MAC
    WPA: Key negotiation completed with MAC [PTK=CCMP GTK=CCMP]
    CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to MAC completed (auth) [id=0 id_str=]
    CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
    12_packet_receive - recvfrom: Network is down
    ioctl[SIOCSIWSCAN]: Network is down
    Failed to initiate AP scan
    Trying to associate with MAC (SSID='pillBOXhat' freq=2462 MHz)
    Authentication with 00:00:00:00:00:00 timed out.
    ioctl[SIOCSIWSCAN]: Network is down
    Failed to initiate AP scan
    Trying to associate with MAC (SSID='pillBOXhat' freq=2462 MHz)
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    This is an E-Z one.

    See what I got bolded in your quote??
    Security: Personal WPA2 AES.

    See the title of this thread???


    -=Xploitz=- TUTORIAL: E-Z Connect To WPA2 Personal WithTKIP+AES


    Theres the problem

    You want this tutorial by me>>>>>

    -=Xploitz=- TUTORIAL: E-Z Connect To WPA2 AES
    Every wpa / wpa2 tutorial I made is "tailor made" for the individual WPA / WPA2 encryption scheme. Pay a little closer attention next time pillBOXhat.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  9. #39
    Just burned his ISO pillBOXhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Thanx for the reply. I should have seen my error, but I'm still getting the exact same scenario. I'm getting a new laptop soon so I'll wait and see what happens then.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pillBOXhat View Post
    Thanx for the reply. I should have seen my error, but I'm still getting the exact same scenario. I'm getting a new laptop soon so I'll wait and see what happens then.
    The type of laptop you use won't matter. Delete your entire contents of your /etc/dhcpc folder and start all over from scratch, but remember to use my ......



    -=Xploitz=- TUTORIAL: E-Z Connect To WPA2 AES
    Code:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/sho...highlight=wpa2
    this time. Don't sweat it. I've made similar mistakes in the past. We all do bro. But seriously...if your laptop can use BT2 or BT3...you can use this tutorial. Your using a HDD install or USB install..or Booting as a Live CD???
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •