Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pentest authorized!

Just burned his ISO

Default Pentest authorized!

Can i POST my PEntest log in this forum? i need some advice.

well, you should not consider US to anwer this question, you should consider the one who authorized you to do this. I don't think he would be happy to see his IP's, other infos and his vulnerabilities here.

Pentests are normally handled under Non-Disclosure Agreements....

When this should have been a legal pentest you should know this...
    The answer is 42.

As long as it is sanitised I don't see why not...

hell... yeah. Why do i care. Go ahead.
    The answer is 42.

Developer

WHAT? Why are you preforming a "legal" pentest anyway if you cant even understand the results and want us to examine it for you. I'm confused about what is your question or do you just want to post some poor persons info up here so we can see your a "hacker". The reason we set up test labs is so that this type of thing is not needed. For example note that most videos of penntesting that are made use the 192.168.... or whatever internal address because they are testing there own network.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    WHAT? Why are you preforming a "legal" pentest anyway if you cant even understand the results and want us to examine it for you. I'm confused about what is your question or do you just want to post some poor persons info up here so we can see your a "hacker". The reason we set up test labs is so that this type of thing is not needed. For example note that most videos of penntesting that are made use the 192.168.... or whatever internal address because they are testing there own network.
    I make it a point of conducting all my pentests against 12.110.110.204.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Like it

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    LOL They are on my list of targetsLMFAO

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    its a free penetration test for the office i work in. i wasnt obviously about to post any personal data or ip etc etc
    its the first pentest i performed and i just wanted to get some advices from more experienced people.

im not interested in showing "how much hacker i am", just wanted some help.

whatever, im not posting it anymore so we can hapily live like friends,

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by -LoX- View Post
    its a free penetration test for the office i work in. i wasnt obviously about to post any personal data or ip etc etc
    its the first pentest i performed and i just wanted to get some advices from more experienced people.

im not interested in showing "how much hacker i am", just wanted some help.

whatever, im not posting it anymore so we can hapily live like friends,
    Calm down. I just dont like helping people do questionable things. As you well know the internet is a big scary place and you never know who is wathching. Its not that I wont help I just like for people to try to start on their own and then when they have a specific problem maby I or some one else can help. If you have no f&#$king clue where to start just say so and I will give you a gentel but firm nudge in the right direction

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast