Thread: someone has Meterpreter modules? (some another)

Just burned his ISO

Default someone has Meterpreter modules? (some another)

hi everyone.
    I need some mudules to load into my Meterpreter. (like: Net,sys,process/etc...)
    if someone has that one please give me .
    I need it veryyy much .
    Thanks in advace.

p.s I can't jump onto the CMd.exe <antivirus blocks exploit.
    and now I'm trying to execute some command using this modules.
    if someone has some usage modules, please give me.
    Thanks in advance.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by vsotolkanachinaietsa View Post
    hi everyone.
    I need some mudules to load into my Meterpreter. (like: Net,sys,process/etc...)
    if someone has that one please give me .
    I need it veryyy much .
    Thanks in advace.

p.s I can't jump onto the CMd.exe <antivirus blocks exploit.
    and now I'm trying to execute some command using this modules.
    if someone has some usage modules, please give me.
    Thanks in advance.
    every thing you need for meterpreter is included in metasploit3. yopu must reasearch the commands as the are separate from metasplot. when the dll is uploaded correctly and you choose to open interaction with the victim type "help". If you are trying to make a custum module you must code it in Ruby. why are You uploading the meterpreter just to gain a command shell. try win 32/reverse_bind_tcp. Try uploading netcat and then excecuting the commands to activate it to listen. This is a much smarter attack vector as it leaves you a back door. I canot stress enough this is for legal porposes only because using exploits with out knowing what your doing and cleaning up after you self is a sure way to gain a prison cell.

Just burned his ISO

Lightbulb

NO PAYLOADs works expect of WIn32_reverese_meterpreter and ord_vncinject.and too I'm not trying to damage his System or erase file form his HDD.just I'm training how this exploits/Payloads works.
    she has winxp/2600 Build version and personal antvirus for protection. and some ports which are 135 and 445 is opened. when I check his pc using Nmap it writes me that her Tracking system is Enabled.
    and now I can execute some command using This exploit msrpc_dcom.
    and does metasploit3 version have same exploit?(rpc)
    to execute meterpreter's new command?
    1110/tcp open tcpwrapped < what means?

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by vsotolkanachinaietsa View Post
    NO PAYLOADs works expect of WIn32_reverese_meterpreter and ord_vncinject.and too I'm not trying to damage his System or erase file form his HDD.just I'm training how this exploits/Payloads works.
    she has winxp/2600 Build version and personal antvirus for protection. and some ports which are 135 and 445 is opened. when I check his pc using Nmap it writes me that her Tracking system is Enabled.
    and now I can execute some command using This exploit msrpc_dcom.
    and does metasploit3 version have same exploit?(rpc)
    to execute meterpreter's new command?
    1110/tcp open tcpwrapped < what means?
    Im afraid Im going to have to bow out of this disscusion because you admitted the test box was not yours. That makes me uncomfortable. Forgive me if I seem rude but Im in the market of testing services for weakness not helping people "hack"stuff. If Im wrong about you I apologize but I only have my gut feeling.