Thread: Backtrack 5 in the cloud

Just burned his ISO

Question Backtrack 5 in the cloud

I was thinking of trying to install backtrack 5 on a hosted server and connect remotely to it for using it also when i can't use my pc or when i'm using my phone (for personal purpose, for studying all the capabilities of backtrack). I think it would be possible but i don't know exactly how to do. Would i need a dedicated server? Based on vmware? W you allould it be easy to set it up for accepting incoming connection through an authentication? Do you have any suggestion? I've never done such thing before, only tried hosting services with preinstalled Windows server 2008 or Linux for creating websites, though for reaching my goal i should set up the system by myself, right? Hope someone can help me. I thank you all in advance.

Default Re: Backtrack 5 in the cloud

I think this is what you are looking for: http://www.hackingmachines.com/ just need to wait till it's fully launched.
    Back|track giving machine guns to monkeys since 2007 !

Do not read the Wiki, most your questions will not be answered there !
    Do not take a look at the: Forum Rules !

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for the answer. That service seems promising and probably it will be useful for many people though they dont accept new subsciptions for the beta now and im not a registered pen tester so i cant apply. I would like to create a hosted version of backtrack on my own for personal purpose just for trying..if someone can give me some suggestion is well accepted.

sure. Just forward your SSH port. Then if you need you can tunnel VNC or forward X11. Both are fairly simple, but ask if you have questions