After a couple of years with ubuntu, I decided to switch to blacktrack. I tried to install version 5 of the operating system on a MacBook Pro 5.2 - full HD (1920 x 1080).
- I prepared the partitions: ext4 and snaps.
- I installed on the macbook pro "rEFIt" to dual boot.
- I installed via DVD blacktrack 5 R1 x64 Gnome (I also tried the 32-bit).
- Reboot the macbook pro and use grub to choose the operating system.
- The operating system just freezes when you are loading. I can not even get to the login.
Someone can help me?
Thanks for your time.