Thread: little_test_fakeAP_pwn_on_BT5R1

Hybrid View

Good friend of the forums zimmaro's Avatar

Default little_test_fakeAP_pwn_on_BT5R1

hy,guis!
    this video comes from trying to run the mythical script fakeAP_pwn v0.3 (g0tm1lk the great) on my bt5r1.
    With the small adjustment would seem that my tests bt5r1 vs. winxpsp3 features! As always I did not invent anything, I just read and "arranged for my own use":
    g0tmi1k: [Script][Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)
    if you want to watch: http://vimeo.com/28609546
    many thanks to g0tm1lk'works! regards, zimmaro

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: little_test_fakeAP_pwn_on_BT5R1

Nice, did you run into macchanger problems by chance? If so how did you get around it(using BT5 not r1)

Good friend of the forums zimmaro's Avatar

hi, cyberloard,
    I'm not very experienced, I just open the code and changed the "path" of the software affected by the script! I just read the errors generated by the original script and tried to "fix"! (I am not yet able to understand the code ....... I hope to do before I die ....!!!!

ps: do not put the "" "" my_script_adjusted_bt5R1 "" "out of RESPECT for the work of others! bye. looking forward to ver 0.4!
    good "work" Zimmaro (sorry my INGLESE)

Just burned his ISO

so i changed the locations for everything and its running right now..problem is i dont have a windows box so im patiently waiting for a victim to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberloard View Post
    Nice, did you run into macchanger problems by chance? If so how did you get around it(using BT5 not r1)
    just find where the programs are and in the script just replace the location, metasploit you will need to do a replace all to save time
    Last edited by g0tmi1k; 09-29-2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Merged

Just burned his ISO

I was having problems in running its script. but after I read his script. It turned out to backtrack 4. I made ​​some changes to the location of the file's it. and succeed. Thanks for your posts