Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I found the key of WPA-PSK but....

Default Re: I found the key of WPA-PSK but....

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    who cares...if he didn't mention if it was his router.. he already cracked the password.. so its too late.. ant like they're police offers on this forum.

run the list again... i never knew aircrack-ng could or would skip cracking passwords...

but then again I use to get these errors... only in windows though, im sure its a windows problem... try disconnecting the wireless card and reconnect, if that don't work trying connecting in linux.
    Actually, there are....
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar

actually they're a lot of police officers all throughout the internet, whats the difference..

just because he didn't identify that it was his router or not, doesn't mean we cannot help him. Anybody can come here and say "hey i need help pentesting "my" router, which could basically be a lie or vise versa.

fear what you don't know.
    Wiffy-Auto-Cracker - was the best thing that ever happen to me. :) Wo0oT :)
    AWUSO36H_500mW_5dBi Antenna

Yea, I'm pretty sure the going theory is unless they state they're trying to "hack the neighbor's wep", assume it's legit.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by snafu777 View Post
    I'm not even going to bother further entertaining this idiotic post. If you are breaking laws, and brazen enough to ask stupid questions on this forum, I hope you get caught.

*disgusted*

*spit*
    Exactly Right +2 *spit*

3- Fortunately, Aircrack-ng told me that KEY FOUND [ zzzzzzzz ].I logged in my windows operating system to connect to the newtwork using the founded key , But , Unfortunately, It did not work , It told me incorrect key!!!!!!!! Any suggestions ?
    This makes me suspicious though...(I'm not accusing or anything and as Barry said "isn't a native English speaker") but if it was his router and he knew the password, why would he have to try it against the router to know it was wrong...surely if he set it up and knew the key in the first place, he would know what aircrack told him was wrong?

Or am I wrong in thinking that?

Here is a question that should help determine if the OP is using his own equipment.

tarek200jo: You said Aircrack-ng told you it found the key "zzzzzzzz" but you were not able to connect via Windows. Is that the correct key for your wireless network?

Just burned his ISO

BUSTED!!!! They only way I can see this being legit is if Aircrack found the wrong key as a glitch, Question is, What is the correct key??? I can remember reading some forum that states, Just because you found the access key doesn't mean it is the correct one....This may be true only for WEP i dunno.....

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    who cares...if he didn't mention if it was his router.. he already cracked the password.. so its too late.. ant like they're police offers on this forum.

run the list again... i never knew aircrack-ng could or would skip cracking passwords...

but then again I use to get these errors... only in windows though, im sure its a windows problem... try disconnecting the wireless card and reconnect, if that don't work trying connecting in linux.

Thanks a lot for your positive reply, Is it possible for aircrack-ng to give erroneous password?

Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar

If you notice a post like this that seems like it's probably illegal activity then use the "report this post" button.
    The moderator's here do a good job, so let them handle these things. I'm not referring to anyone in particular so don't get upset.

Quote Originally Posted by tarek200jo View Post
    Thanks a lot for your positive reply, Is it possible for aircrack-ng to give erroneous password?

Yep.

10characters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast