Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I found the key of WPA-PSK but....

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default I found the key of WPA-PSK but....

Hi

I did the following :
    1- Got the handshake of the WPA-PSK wireless network.
    2- I used /pentest/passwords/wordlists/darkc0de.lst dictionary.
    3- Fortunately, Aircrack-ng told me that KEY FOUND [ zzzzzzzz ].I logged in my windows operating system to connect to the newtwork using the founded key , But , Unfortunately, It did not work , It told me incorrect key!!!!!!!! Any suggestions ?

Default Re: I found the key of WPA-PSK but....

tarek200jo,

Based on the lack of you saying you own the box, which if you did, you would be able to troubleshoot aircrack-ng from there. I suggest you read the following. Pay attention to the parts that deal with breaking the law perhaps, and then read the rules of the forum before posting again please. I just picked a random law, there are many many others you should be very well aware of man....

US Code, Title 18, Part I, Chapter 47, Section 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
    (5)
    (A) knowingly causes the transmission of a program, information, code, or command, and as a result of such conduct, intentionally causes damage without authorization, to a protected computer;
    (B) intentionally accesses a protected computer without authorization, and as a result of such conduct, recklessly causes damage; or
    (C) intentionally accesses a protected computer without authorization, and as a result of such conduct, causes damage and loss.[1]

Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snafu777 View Post
    tarek200jo,

Based on the lack of you saying you own the box, which if you did, you would be able to troubleshoot aircrack-ng from there. I suggest you read the following. Pay attention to the parts that deal with breaking the law perhaps, and then read the rules of the forum before posting again please. I just picked a random law, there are many many others you should be very well aware of man....

US Code, Title 18, Part I, Chapter 47, Section 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
    (5)
    (A) knowingly causes the transmission of a program, information, code, or command, and as a result of such conduct, intentionally causes damage without authorization, to a protected computer;
    (B) intentionally accesses a protected computer without authorization, and as a result of such conduct, recklessly causes damage; or
    (C) intentionally accesses a protected computer without authorization, and as a result of such conduct, causes damage and loss.[1]
    This is assuming they are a citizen of the U.S.

@OP
    Sometimes cracking gives erroneous results. Try again.

hhmatt,

Touche' , however, there are MANY countries with MANY laws concerning illegal acts with the usage of computers

Just burned his ISO

dude, he isnt causing damage and he did not say that the box wasnt his, dont assume things, he has a valid question, why not try and help instead of accusing him and asserting your american laws on him.

Just burned his ISO

tarek200jo,

(5)
    I didn't say the router isn't mine , you've just got your self tired for nothing, Beside i'm not american citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
    dude, he isnt causing damage and he did not say that the box wasnt his, dont assume things, he has a valid question, why not try and help instead of accusing him and asserting your american laws on him.
    Thank you, Yes the wireless router is mine , I'm doing this for learning purposes .

I hope someone has some info for me concerning my first post. I found the key in the dictionary but it doesn't work!!!!!
    Last edited by sickness; 08-31-2011 at 11:19 AM.

When it gives you the key, it should match what you have on the admin screen of your access point. If it gives you something else, then it failed, try again. Make sure your access point's password is in the dictionary, or make the password a known word in the dictionary.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

I'm not even going to bother further entertaining this idiotic post. If you are breaking laws, and brazen enough to ask stupid questions on this forum, I hope you get caught.

*disgusted*

*spit*

I'm not even going to bother further entertaining this idiotic post. If you are breaking laws, and brazen enough to ask stupid questions on this forum, I hope you get caught.

*disgusted*

*spit*
    Prove he's breaking any laws. So far I see a post from a new guy that isn't a native English speaker.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

*disgusted*

*spit*
    Exactly Right +2 *spit*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast