Hi guys i found the solution (for me works) to install nvidia driver for Bt 5 usb.
- First of all in windows in your usb directory edit syslinux.cfg and insert into the first boot selection (before "vga=791") "nouveau.modeset=0"
- Now boot up your Bt, edit boot/grub/grub.cfg and type "nouveau.modeset=0" before "vga=791" and you have a line like this: "...text splash nouveau.modeset=0 vga=791"
- Dowload your latest linux nvidia driver from nvidia.com
- Open terminal and type "chmod+x NVIDIA..........................run"
- logout from x and type sh NVIDIA........run
Done! Your Nvidia driver is installed.
For me works very very well. Hope helps you. Sorry for my bad english. Bye
Last edited by Digitaljester; 09-28-2011 at 11:05 AM.