Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just checking in

Just burned his ISO

Default just checking in

I've used backtrack in the past, and various others, off and on.

Browsed google video to refresh myself on wep/wpa cracking and remote-exploit was in the video.

Nice site.

About to take a cruise trip which has wireless internet, don't really feel like paying over 50c a minute for internet slower than 56k.
    another young fine criminal going down the drain...
    The answer is 42.

Just burned his ISO

I'll try not to change my opinion based off of one reply just yet. lol

this is up to you, but i think you will not be here for too long. You should have read the guidelines

* Do not post about breaking into networks that do not belong to you and for which you have no permissions
    so enjoy your cruise.
    The answer is 42.

Just burned his ISO

that's not in my post.

ah, yes, i know. you're not one of those "Help me, i am a newbie and i want to hack my neighbours AP", you're one of those "Hail me, i know how to hack an AP and get free internet on my cruise trip".

And now you try to back down, editing your first post and saying "that's not in my post". Come on, grow up. sheeesh....
    The answer is 42.

Just burned his ISO

Relax man I was joking. It showed the edited message right in my first post.
    I removed it because you were right.

Thumbs down

ajent,

As -~operator~- has already pointed out, we are not a "Black Hat" forum nor do we condone any illegal activity concerning WEP/WPA. This forum has been the center of attention in the past, getting negative attention from dumb asses trying to do MIM attacks and breaking into their neighbors WEP. We WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY MISCHIEF, AND WE WILL NOT SUPPORT NOR AIDE YOU IN DOING SUCH, so please don't ask us how to. We pride ourselves in making this forum as "White Hat" as possible, and we won't let a rotten apple spoil the whole bunch. Now that you know this know this as well...Do not post any incriminating evidence about yourself, as we are known to notify the authorities in special cases. THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND ONLY WARNING. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN BANNING YOU PERMANNTLY FROM OUR COMMUNITY.

We will be watching you for now on ajent.
    Please enjoy the forum, and be a productive member of remote--=Xploitz=- forum.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Developer

YEAH...what he said
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o o
    o o
    o

Just burned his ISO

You're welcome to notify anybody you want to. lol
    I already corrected my post before this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Xploitz View Post
    ajent,

As -~operator~- has already pointed out, we are not a "Black Hat" forum nor do we condone any illegal activity concerning WEP/WPA. This forum has been the center of attention in the past, getting negative attention from dumb asses trying to do MIM attacks and breaking into their neighbors WEP. We WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY MISCHIEF, AND WE WILL NOT SUPPORT NOR AIDE YOU IN DOING SUCH, so please don't ask us how to. We pride ourselves in making this forum as "White Hat" as possible, and we won't let a rotten spoil our whole bunch. Now that you know this know this as well...Do not post any incriminating evidence about yourself, as we are known to notify the authorities in special cases. THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND ONLY WARNING. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN BANNING YOU PERMANNTLY FROM OUR COMMUNITY.

We will be watching you for now on ajent.
    Please enjoy the forum, and be a productive member of remote--=Xploitz=- forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast