Thread: help broadcom internal wifi card

Just burned his ISO

Default help broadcom internal wifi card

dear friends,
    i am a new person to linux. by this or that way now i am able to boot from my pen drive. in the aircrack-ng site i came to know about version .9 and updated injectin patch. my problem is
    1) how to incorporate the updated version to usb drive.
    2) how to incorporate the new injection patched driver in to usb drive.
    3) how to make usb drive updatable i.e. any future upgradatation to usb by saving only.

my laptop configuration is 1.73 core duo process, 512mb ram, dvd writer, 80 gb harddisk preinstalled licenced winxp, 4 usb and builtin broadcom 4311 wifi and bluetooth.

one more thing until i donot provide the cheat code bt acpi=off i am not able to use my keyboard i.e. i am not able to write anything except pressing powr button.
    thanks

s k singh

Quote Originally Posted by sksinghddn View Post
    dear friends,
    i am a new person to linux. by this or that way now i am able to boot from my pen drive. in the aircrack-ng site i came to know about version .9 and updated injectin patch. my problem is
    1) how to incorporate the updated version to usb drive.
    2) how to incorporate the new injection patched driver in to usb drive.
    3) how to make usb drive updatable i.e. any future upgradatation to usb by saving only.

my laptop configuration is 1.73 core duo process, 512mb ram, dvd writer, 80 gb harddisk preinstalled licenced winxp, 4 usb and builtin broadcom 4311 wifi and bluetooth.

one more thing until i donot provide the cheat code bt acpi=off i am not able to use my keyboard i.e. i am not able to write anything except pressing powr button.
    thanks

s k singh
    Please use the forum search function. The answers to all of your questions have already been answered a number of times in different threads.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";