Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Less typing for using Kismet

Default Kismet Scripts

The Problem:
    Typing so many commands every boot up that it took 5-10 minutes to setup and run Kismet.

The Solution:
    Integration of bash script in order to aid the process. This is very helpful for someone who uses USB install of BT Live cd and even HDD installs.

Whats needed:
    the Bash script, Copy/Paste this into Kwrite and save as #.sh
    - 1.sh
    - 2.sh
    - 3.sh
    (If you read the comments of each they are pretty much self explanatory.)
    gpsdold - Can be found here.
    Another useful python script: Kismet2gpx.py
    Usage:
    Code:
    cat Kismet-File-here.gps|grep -v DOCTYPE|./kismet2gpx.py > kismet-output-name-here.gpx
    For Those who upload Kismet data:
    Combine into tar.gz
    Code:
    tar cfvz filename_to_upload.tar.gz *.xml *.csv *.gps
    Credit:
    Dutch @ Netstumbler.org for gpsdold, kismet2gpx.py usage command.
    Speedy @ Forums.remote-exploit.org for parts of the bash script as template

I am by no means a expert at any of this and only post this to help further the development and give ideas.
    Hope this helps some of you that use kismet daily like me.

antihaxer

The netstumbler's forum will not let me download that file even though I am registered. Could you pleaes upload it for me? Thanks.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

i always use start kismet ng

and never took 10 minutes to run kismet except the first time where i param all things...but im on a permanent saving changes install(live+changes)
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by antihaxer View Post
    The netstumbler's forum will not let me download that file even though I am registered. Could you pleaes upload it for me? Thanks.
    It works, just downloaded it myself without a problem, so it must be a problem at your end.

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    i always use start kismet ng

and never took 10 minutes to run kismet except the first time where i param all things...but im on a permanent saving changes install(live+changes)
    See how fast you can:
    Insert wifi card, config
    start bluetooth gps allow 40+ seconds to lock, config and connect
    start gpsd properly
    start kismet

lots of typing that SHOULD not be needed.
    or type
    bash 1.sh and be done.
    I use Kismet anytime I am driving so to me it is well worth the effort to setup this script.
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

antihaxer

Could someone please upload the gpsdold file for me. Thanks.
    antihaxer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Yes I got that too, but underneath it said to log in (even though I was already logged in) which I did and was able to download.

antihaxer

I do not see a login button. Please just upload the file for me. It is not like it is a gigabyte. Btw, I activated my account.

Quote Originally Posted by antihaxer View Post

I do not see a login button. Please just upload the file for me. It is not like it is a gigabyte. Btw, I activated my account.

Please tell me your kidding and that this is a joke antihaxer..In your OWN pic...your already logged in..look at the top right corner..lol my god man...lol
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

antihaxer

I am logged in, but It won't let me download that damn file.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast