1. Prepare the kernel source to install the driver with a terminal code:
apt-get install linux-source-2.6.38
2. NVidia driver installation file can be downloaded at:
cp -rf include/generated/* include/linux/
Then save it to /root
3. Change the file permissions on the installation of nvidia drivers with the command:
4. Turn off the kernel Nouveau by opening the file
chmod +x [file_name]
then enter the parameters of your BackTrack boot options:
6. Do not start X [startx], run the installation file before X starts.
7. Then type this command in the CLI:
8. Follow the installation instructions.
./[driver_installer]. run --kernel-source-path='/usr/src/linux'
10. Your nVidia you already to use, and your BackTrack can play Compiz.
Reply if this not work for you. Sorry for my bad English