Thread: BT5 on Toshiba Thrive

Just burned their ISO

Default BT5 on Toshiba Thrive

I'm curious as to if anyone has installed BT5 on a Thrive tablet. I have a good deal lined up on one and I'm not sure if i should take that deal or spend a fair amount more for the Xoom.

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: BT5 on Toshiba Thrive

I'm sure that you have probably made a decision on a tablet already. But, to answer your question I am successfully running BT5 ARM on my Toshiba Thrive. I gave a brief tutorial in another post in the ARM forum. As long as you have rooted the Thrive, have Better Terminal Emulator, VNC Viewer, and BT5 ARM you will be able to make it work. I have been asked a few times if there was any lag, and I could graciously reply no---what about on your iPad? If anyone is interested I can include links that I used from rooting to VNCing into the booted ARM, that made it easy for even the basic user to follow.

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: BT5 on Toshiba Thrive

Quote Originally Posted by danwest1 View Post
    I'm sure that you have probably made a decision on a tablet already. But, to answer your question I am successfully running BT5 ARM on my Toshiba Thrive. I gave a brief tutorial in another post in the ARM forum. As long as you have rooted the Thrive, have Better Terminal Emulator, VNC Viewer, and BT5 ARM you will be able to make it work. I have been asked a few times if there was any lag, and I could graciously reply no---what about on your iPad? If anyone is interested I can include links that I used from rooting to VNCing into the booted ARM, that made it easy for even the basic user to follow.
    Care to give us a Step by Step?
    after looking over that post I am still having troubles..

Thank you in Advance
    Exerp