Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Intel Wifi Link 1000 BGN not working with injection in BT5

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Possible Fix - Re: Intel Wifi Link 1000 BGN not working with injection in BT5

Quote Originally Posted by digus View Post
    OK - I know this is a dirty kludge, but I just had to do something (anything) get gerix going on BT5 R1, with the 1000 BGN. On BT5 R1 x64 (should work on x86/32bit also), running this command should fix the issue and get you up and cracking, with the Intel 1000 BGN wireless chip:

cp /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng-BAK && sed 's/| grep Link |/| grep iwlagn |/g' /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng-BAK>/usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng

It works perfectly for me. My card is reported as "Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 1000", specifically.

If this doesn't work for you for some reason, run this command to put your airmon-ng file back to it's original state:

cp /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng-BAK /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng

Good luck!
    Newbie here. how to do that actually?

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Possible Fix - Re: Intel Wifi Link 1000 BGN not working with injection in BT5

Quote Originally Posted by digus View Post
    OK - I know this is a dirty kludge, but I just had to do something (anything) get gerix going on BT5 R1, with the 1000 BGN. On BT5 R1 x64 (should work on x86/32bit also), running this command should fix the issue and get you up and cracking, with the Intel 1000 BGN wireless chip:

cp /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng-BAK && sed 's/| grep Link |/| grep iwlagn |/g' /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng-BAK>/usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng

It works perfectly for me. My card is reported as "Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 1000", specifically.

If this doesn't work for you for some reason, run this command to put your airmon-ng file back to it's original state:

cp /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng-BAK /usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng

Good luck!
    Confirmed on HP4530s with Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 1000

Just burned his ISO

Ok I'm a noob when it comes to this but I'm still having the same problem as everyone else. I have backtrack 5 on a MacBook pro So I have no wireless card and the interface is not showing anything when I put in the airmon-ng. Can someone please help?

By ohforeal88 at 2012-04-07

Just burned their ISO

Default Re: Intel Wifi Link 1000 BGN not working with injection in BT5

check out this link, i hope this would help
    ssatish.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/intel-wifi-link-1000-bgn-compatible-aircrack-ng/

Cheerz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123