Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BT bugfixes reliz anouncement

Developer

Email muts and explain your situation. I'm sure your not the only one and I bet he has a solution.

muts@offensive-security.com

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    So you're basically equating pen-testers and the authors of this product with criminals?

I don't think there's any way you could have made that statement without offending.
    yeah man i knew i could not getaway without offending but i tried.......i use BT and i love it ......maybe one day in the future i will be good enough to consider myself a professional, so if it makes you feel better then i would like to be equated with criminals one day too.......the ethical kind mind you .......

anyhow i don't have a paypal account and i'd hate to have to remember one more password.........i will email as suggested.
    I like to think but the promise of easy answers is hard to pass up
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You know your a geek when binary jokes make you giggle

I just donated - its not much but i cant afford much at the min

Quote Originally Posted by mummysboy View Post
    I just donated - its not much but i cant afford much at the min
    Thanks!!

BTW..Its not the size of the donation..but the size of your heart that does matter. It is much appreciated. Thank you mummysboy.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

Any news on how the donations are coming along? Have they picked up since ? Tell me to mind my own f'n business if you like

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

we really don't know, because we don't have so much frquent contacts with the crew as they are really busy... but i know some of us have give something and i want to thank them.

will try to get more info asap.
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

i donated as well, 50 bucks, i know it's not much. i got no reply e-mail, but i'm not looking for thanks either. this is a great project, and many people should consider donating and donating. we need to make the developers time worth it though

hey guys good news! im about to go donate too! so keep it up! hey as a suggestion, we cant charge for linux, so maby as a motivator, they guys can finish the BT3, and ancounce it, make a little youtube video or something with it in action, and start a donation drive. when we hit a goal, like i dont know $500 or something they open the download publicly! that way, with the thousands of users we have, as they get desperate to finally use the new version, they will be more willing to donate! now that i stop to think about it, it sounds like a hostage situtation ahah but it wil work! anywas just a suggestion...
    the command line is inevitable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12