Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

Thumbs up BT bugfixes reliz anouncement

BT bugfixes reliz anouncement
    bt donation request
    xtract from remote-exploit news

Code:
    Bugfix release announcement 

& Donation request 

We just like to mention two more things today. 

First the good one: We are currently working on a bugfix realease for backtrack and its dvd release. 

Now the bad one: We may ask the community to donate to our projects please,
    we have to buy stuff and finance our costs by ourselves and the amount of donation money 
    we get per release is not traveling slowly to about 100-150US$.
    I think this is rather lousy if you know that we have a multiple of 10'000 people downloading that CD every release.
    Don't be a sucker and start donate.
    go here for paypal donations :

http://remote-exploit.org/news.html

please i think if each of us donate 1$(or more), that could be the best way to give something in return of backtrack team works.......for the future of backtrack........

THX in advance for them........
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

Any ETA on this? Any news?
    Thanks in advance

not for the moment but i think as core dev of bt3 officialy begun in last days that we will don't have to wait too much time for BT2BUGFIX reliz

follow this forum, mutts will anounce things here....or on the irc....

BackTrack :

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

I would love to donate a little but don't use paypal is there any other way I can donate????. I think the work you guys have put into this needs to be rewarded! It won't be alot like $40 or sumthing but I am in between jobs at the moment.

with 40 $ you won't be ridiculous........

believe me... have you read this from RE website : ??

We may ask the community to donate to our projects please, we have to buy stuff and finance our costs by ourselves and the amount of donation money we get per release is not traveling slowly to about 100-150US$. I think this is rather lousy if you know that we have a multiple of 10'000 people downloading that CD every release. Don't be a sucker and start donate
    i just can't believe it when i discovered that....... backtrack is rated everywhere as the first security oriented linux distrubutions, and the crew collect only this .... JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY WORKING FOR BT3 AND THAT THEY ARE NOT PAID FOR IT..........

WHAT A PITY......... shame on us........ i know not everyone can give 100 $ but i think we can all afford 1$ ......in between only forum members we should beat easily this ridiculous sum....

i really can't understand how is it even possible ............

BackTrack :

Default Donation methods

I would be more then happy to make a donation. That is if there is another method of doing so other then PayPal. Feel free to IM me if this is a possibilty

Just burned his ISO

i donated as well, 50 bucks, i know it's not much. i got no reply e-mail, but i'm not looking for thanks either. this is a great project, and many people should consider donating and donating. we need to make the developers time worth it though

hey guys good news! im about to go donate too! so keep it up! hey as a suggestion, we cant charge for linux, so maby as a motivator, they guys can finish the BT3, and ancounce it, make a little youtube video or something with it in action, and start a donation drive. when we hit a goal, like i dont know $500 or something they open the download publicly! that way, with the thousands of users we have, as they get desperate to finally use the new version, they will be more willing to donate! now that i stop to think about it, it sounds like a hostage situtation ahah but it wil work! anywas just a suggestion...
    the command line is inevitable