Thread: Best USB G Standard Wireless card

Just burned his ISO

Default Best USB G Standard Wireless card

What ist the best USB wireless card that works full under Back Track and all his tools (with auto detect in back track)

I like back track and would buy my self a nice USB wireless (please dont tell me go buy PCI card) now i have NETGEAR WG111T and it cant work in monitor mode

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Cunami View Post
    What ist the best USB wireless card that works full under Back Track and all his tools (with auto detect in back track)

I like back track and would buy my self a nice USB wireless (please dont tell me go buy PCI card) now i have NETGEAR WG111T and it cant work in monitor mode

Thanks in advance
    Check out the Hardware Compatibility List, specifically relating to USB dongles, here. Please note that you will not find one device to be compatible with *all* of the tools on the BackTrack CD. Each particular tool has its own requirements and you would likely need multiple cards to get full functionality out of every individual tool.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

first thank you for your time!

Well i just need for the most important tools,that would be first auto detecting from backtrack,wireshark,ettercap,netstumbler,Aircrack. ..

Thanks for the link,is anybody there,that hase xp with some usb cards

is it possible to sniff with b standar G AP-s

I would buy this card

ALFA Networks AWUS036H

Just burned his ISO

I think the Edimax EW-7318USg (though it may be sold under a different name where you are) works very well, it's an RT73 and if you search the forums you'll find some info on it, best of all it's very cheap and comes with an external antenna port!

Just burned his ISO

thank you raven ill search a bit