These are what i get as i attack my own router :
" Attack was unsuccessful. Possible reasons:
* Perhaps MAC address filtering is enabled.
* Check that the BSSID (-a option) is correct.
* Try to change the number of packets (-o option).
* The driver/card doesn't support injection.
* This attack sometimes fails against some APs.
* The card is not on the same channel as the AP.
* You're too far from the AP. Get closer, or lower
the transmit rate. "
my answer is :
* # not sure if MAC filter is enabled (by default it is disabled rite ?)
*BSSID is correct (my own)
* # how to change this ? what are minimum number of packets ?
* # how to check injection support ? (i am using Ralink b/g rt61 chipset)
* # my router is SMC brand
*yes it is the same channel 11
*my router is just beside me...
Anyone has any possible solution ? thx.