Page 66 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: Official hello thread

Default Hello BackTrackerz

Hi,

I'm French, living in Paris, I run on MAC OS X 10.6.6 and emulate BackTrack via Virtual Box. I actually know the UNIX commands and I'm a developer in many languages but I do not practice a lot 'cause I'm actually focus on all the backtrack stuff

I hope I'll learn a lot here and can help people with the understanding of somme hacking tools

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Official hello thread

Hello all!

I have been a long time lurker of this forum, and figured it was about time I made an account. Hoping to give back to the community, and keep expanding my knowledge.

Just burned his ISO

Hey, hope to learn quite a bit.

Just burned his ISO

Hello!

Just want to say thank you allowing me to join in this network...

Just burned his ISO

Hello guys,

I'm new in using backtrack. however, not in linux. I hope I can learn new things around here.

Just burned his ISO

Hello all,
    I'm Angelo form Italy, I'm a IT freelance since many years but almost a newbie in the X world, as I want (I'd say I need) to improve my knowledge about pentesting I hope to learn the most as I can from your experience.

Thumbs up Official hello thread

Hello!

Glad to be part of this Community

Greets

Just burned his ISO

I should have posted here first but, all well. I'm Greg and I'm just starting to check out BackTrack. I was looking for a good Linux to run off my flash drive in order to run just a few programs that can't run from within Windows (I have a Ubuntu VM that runs pretty well from within Windows but, trying to do the opposite is a nightmare). BackTrack happens to include most of the programs I want to run and it's fairly small to boot. It even has some programs I've thought about trying out but haven't because there's just such a large number of programs that do similar task I'm never sure which ones to try (in other words I don't mind being a slave to some built in programs when I don't have an opinion already formed as to what's best).

Obviously enough since I've just started to check out BackTrack and I'm posting here I'm new to these forums. I'm not however unfamiliar with some other Linux Forums (I've recently joined the main one and I've been part of Ubuntu Forums for quite a while now).

Just burned his ISO CautiousOne3x3's Avatar

Just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for sharing their knowledge. I am a student making my way into the IT field. The knowledge I am picking up here is complementing my education very nicely. Once again, thank you and I already know...RTFM!

Hello everyone I'm still new here myself. I'm interested in studying pen testing as a hobby in order to better understand security so I can better my own network. Even though I'm new here I'd still like to give back to the community by tackling any questions that are on my level, so I'll be more than happy to help out any other beginners with whatever knowledge and information I can!

Page 66 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast