Page 45 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Official hello thread

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Official hello thread

Hello everybody

Just burned his ISO

Good day folks, my name is DeadlyBlonde and I have really almost 0 linux experience except maybe installing Redhat some time ago. I like to think I know things about computers, but most of you would just laugh at me, but hey, a little knowledge can be dangerous right?

I ended up at BT because I wanted to figure out the password to the router at my work so that I could secure a really nice camera shot of a girl flashing me nice boobies. Needless to say, those boobies are lost to the annals of history because I have no freakin' idea what to do.

I would like to learn security pene because it appears to be like a puzzle that is fun to play and valuable to understanding more about the IT world. I read the blog about that password cracking competition (forgot the name, sorry) and you guys impressed me!

Well, I know there are a lot of resources out there, but I always like to ask one thing on a new forum; for someone who just switched to Mac and his first download was BT (yes, read the warnings about using ubuntu (bull-headed)), what is the absolute first resource I should attend to in your opinion?

Thanks for your time all, and here's to happy learning!

Just burned his ISO

Red face Re: Official hello thread

well I havnt used backtrack since I read the toms hardware article when i was 14 lol. But now im curious to get back into it again, so... Hello!!!

I hope to learn a lot from you guys and maybe become an active member in the community here too.

Just burned his ISO

Hello,

Its been a while since Ive done any work like this so I need to brush up on the latest tools/methods. I have an oppurtunity to join the network security team at my job so ill be around!

-EJM09

Hello everyone.

How's everyone doing on this awesome friday?

Hello everyone

Hoowdy ?

Just burned his ISO

Hi all,

I, like many others, became interested in BT4 because of its integration of the aircrack-ng tools. However, I've come to know that there's much more to this pentesting distro, which I hope to discover in the near future. I don't have much gnu/linux experience, but I'm eager to learn and broaden my knowledge. Although I'm not an IT major, I'm greatly interested in what BT4 has to offer!

Hope to see you all around the community,

Zoop04

Just burned his ISO

Hey everyone, im rather new to backtrack and have just successfully cracked my first WEP :P. However im not new to linux. i'm 20 years old and have been using linux since I was 12, im currently in a community college for computers. would like to extend my education into computer security. All my advisors are morons and maybe someone on this forum who knows what there talking about could inform me of bachelors programs in computer security

Just burned his ISO

Hollow to All!!!!

Just about new to BackTrack, which means I'll be here all the time getting my knowledge and information bank widened.... This means that I can be here anytime 24/7. Time means nothing and everything to me. I'm in school doing an awesome networking course. I'm learning alot there, at that institution, but it's not enough... I'm knowledge hungry, so I'll be spending alot of time online searching for the right answers... This forum will hopefully give me a dose of """"reality"""" that I require for my useful knowledge arsenal...

Checkers.... T.

Page 45 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast