Page 39 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Official hello thread

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Official hello thread

Hey all, I'm new here. I hope to learn the insides and outsides of BT3 and 4.

Smile Re: Official hello thread

Just wanted say hello to all that make this a great place to learn. I have been in and out of B|T sites back in B|T 3 and Loved all the information that has been filling my brain. So Kudoos to all.

"do something for someone they learn nothing, Show them and there world opens up."

Talking

Good day all

I am new to BackTrack and Linux and the forum so will try suck as much info from here as possible and will try not to be too noob when it comes to asking for help

Thank you for your help already balding_parrot and look forward to a great time

Good day all ,

I am new to Linux, and Backtrack and the forums, and although Im using Linux all day still a TON I have to learn, and hopefully the forum can give me what I want

I look forward to learning from everyone and hope Im not too noob, thnx to balding_parrot, he has already helped me along and look forward to it
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 08-04-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Just burned his ISO

Good evening BT'ers,

I'd like to say hello to you all because I decided to join the forums. Under the radar, I've been following lots of threads and have become quite familiar with BT3-4 by trial and error, Google and a good dose of BT-forum posts.

So, I hope to share some knowledge with you (both ways, because I'm not an expert but of course like to become one) and have some laughs, too.

-- sniffx

Just burned his ISO

Hello everybody

Just burned his ISO

Wink Hello BT

In fron Brazil Olaaa! galera, aqui para aprender muito.

Just burned his ISO

Hello Everyone.

I'm new here. Been using Ubuntu for a few months now and wanted something new to play with.

Hello everyone.

I hope we can share together experiencies from security and IT perspectives!

Cheers!

Just burned his ISO

hello to all !!!

Just burned his ISO

Smile Re: Official hello thread

Quote Originally Posted by xX_Spiidey_Xx View Post
    Hi all. I've been a Back|Track user since BT2, and couldn't be happier that they've moved from nasty Slax to Ubuntu. I'm still learning a lot about tools and how/when to use them - there're a LOT of them!

I previously joined the old forums under the pseudonym "RedLXXXIV" but had an epiphany some time ago (a self-realization, actually) and traded in my old handle for a new one. Presently, I'm migrating from the old forum to the new one.

At work, I'm a Linux/UNIX/Windows/Web/Hardware SysAdmin, so you can bet my hands are quite full. The thing I love most about my job though, is that I get to bring my passion with me. It's also fun too, sometimes. The PEBKAC and 1D.10-T errors keep things interesting... or are at least a conversation piece around the office.

I will never profess to know everything, but am here to help anybody new and willing to learn. And heck, I'll even learn stuff that puzzles or baffles me.
    Hi, am new in this,please i need a help from you if can kindly help me about this backtrack 4,am

Page 39 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast