Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- Tutorial: E-Z Atheros FAKED MAC Internet Connection!

Developer

This Works 100%. I tested it a t home, at my parents and 2 other locations with multiple mac address's. Big super double first homeboy ups to xploitz

Good Job Xploitz for helping everyone on this. I think this should be moved to the tutorial section. maybe SuperPrez will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Good Job Xploitz for helping everyone on this. I think this should be moved to the tutorial section. maybe SuperPrez will do it.
    You have something on your nose...

Moved.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Thumbs up Motivation

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Good Job Xploitz for helping everyone on this. I think this should be moved to the tutorial section.Maybe SuperPrez will do it.
    Thanks Baxter. It was a secrete that I HAD to figure out and share with all my friends here. It just goes to prove that when you set your mind on doing something, you can accomplish anything. NOTHING is impossible..... FRUSTRATING yes... Impossible...no

And thanks prez for moving to tutorial section.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

buffer overflow discovery against that specific AP and then add your mac address to the allowed list.

Quote Originally Posted by theSnail View Post
    buffer overflow discovery against that specific AP and then add your mac address to the allowed list.
    But thats cheating, and the E-Z way.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

I have been able to fake a mac on my mac filtered network with no problems.
    I have a linksys wrt54g router running DD-WRT v.24 beta
    I have also tried this on a few other routers I own such as D-link and netgear to name a few.
    I have a D-link WDA-2320 PCI wireless card for my desktop "this card does it all"
    this took me a few hours to figure out.
    first I'll go over how I failed and then show you the correct way.
    I had on a wlanconfig ath0 create wlandev wifi0
    once ath0 was available I had done a macchanger --mac xx:xx:xx:xx:xx ath0
    then ifconfig ath0 up
    needless to say all this did not work when trying to log into the router and I had done these steps over and over with the same outcome.
    Now for what was changed:
    destroy ath0 and start from scratch.
    then
    1) macchanger --mac xx:xx:xx:xx:xx wifi0
    2) wlanconfig ath0 create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode managed
    3) ifconfig ath0 up
    4) now if you don't feel like using terminal for the next part use wifi scanner and use that to connect to your AP "makes life easy" and I have found that sometimes when I have tried to connect from terminal to the AP it has failed for some odd reason, Oh one more very very crucial step is you have to set ath0 to a static IP if you dont do this you might have issues.
    4 /12) now if you want to connect to the AP from terminal just do:
    iwconfig ath0 essid (name of AP) key (hex wep key)

And poof your connected to the AP! On a side note "this is the best part"
    once you have cloned the mac address and you have a static ip set and you have connected to the AP no one will ever know your there! you can not see the static ip of the cloned mac, it will show up as the DHCP ip also do not put in the same ip address on the cloned mac or you will not be able to get a connection.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    once you have cloned the mac address and you have a static ip set and you have connected to the AP no one will ever know your there! you can not see the static ip of the cloned mac, it will show up as the DHCP ip also do not put in the same ip address on the cloned mac or you will not be able to get a connection.
    Don't be so sure that no one will see you there. I have a system in place that will see you even with a cloned MAC and a Static IP.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    I have been able to fake a mac on my mac filtered network with no problems.
    I have a linksys wrt54g router running DD-WRT v.24 beta
    I have also tried this on a few other routers I own such as D-link and netgear to name a few.
    I have a D-link WDA-2320 PCI wireless card for my desktop "this card does it all"
    this took me a few hours to figure out.
    first I'll go over how I failed and then show you the correct way.
    I had on a wlanconfig ath0 create wlandev wifi0
    once ath0 was available I had done a macchanger --mac xx:xx:xx:xx:xx ath0
    then ifconfig ath0 up
    needless to say all this did not work when trying to log into the router and I had done these steps over and over with the same outcome.
    Now for what was changed:
    destroy ath0 and start from scratch.
    then
    1) macchanger --mac xx:xx:xx:xx:xx wifi0
    2) wlanconfig ath0 create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode managed
    3) ifconfig ath0 up
    4) now if you don't feel like using terminal for the next part use wifi scanner and use that to connect to your AP "makes life easy" and I have found that sometimes when I have tried to connect from terminal to the AP it has failed for some odd reason, Oh one more very very crucial step is you have to set ath0 to a static IP if you dont do this you might have issues.
    4 /12) now if you want to connect to the AP from terminal just do:
    iwconfig ath0 essid (name of AP) key (hex wep key)

WTF???? UUmm are you blind dude?? I already figured this out. How are you missing my post? look below here ........

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    THE SECRETE TO GETTING AN ATHEROS CHIPPED CARD ONLINE WITH A SPOOFED MAC ADDRESS IS...

bt ~ # wlanconfig ath0 destroy
    bt ~ # macchanger --mac 00:11:22:33:44:55 wifi0
    Current MAC: 00:18:02:3a:67:14 (unknown)
    Faked MAC: 00:11:22:33:44:55 (Cimsys Inc)
    bt ~ # wlanconfig ath0 create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode managed
    (WHEN YOU TYPE THIS COMMAND,THE NEXT LINE ON YOUR SCREEN SAYS ath0 JUST LIKE THE LINE BELOW THIS ONE!...DO NOT TYPE ath0 IN A NEW COMMAND LINE!!!)
    ath0
    bt ~ # ifconfig ath0 up
    bt ~ # iwconfig ath0 essid -=Xploitz=- key 0685483761
    bt ~ # dhcpcd ath0

###PLEASE NOTE###

Usually you do iwconfig ath0 essid -=Xploitz=- key 0685483761 BEFORE YOU DO ifconfig ath0 up. NOT IN THIS CASE!!! PLEASE FOLLOW THESE IN ORDER OR IT WILL NOT WORK!!!

IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS STRAIGHT to be able to decipher the correct commands, and to figure out the EXACT order the commands MUST BE PLACED !! Again, my apologies for not coming back here yesterday and posting this invaluable information. Thank you all for your patience.

So my question is why are you plagiarizing my work? Care to explain? Cause thats what it looks like to me. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE is that you spoke about setting a static IP address..WTF? Are you just that ****ing stupid??
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [/URL]
    [/URL]

[/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

must be... I didn't bother bother looking through the thread :P
    but If you figured it out before me ...well hats off to you... not like its all that had to figure this one out. lmao@ plagiarizing you work u nub! just cuz we took the same approach dont mean shit, difference is that I use static ip not dhcp and find it works better. Oh and if you wanna take it further you dont even need macchanger... you can do it all manually :P

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast