Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: infected_word.doc_by_metasploit

Good friend of the forums zimmaro's Avatar

Default Re: infected_word.doc_by_metasploit

hi matrix75
    There are many guides on internet of installing products "only for windows" on ubuntu-lucid using WINE !!!
    Go to backtrack-Applications -> Wine -> Configure Wine, and make sure the Applications tab, under Windows version at the bottom there is "Windows XP".
    Now, go and get an installer or a CD of MS Office. Enter it and click on the setup file, starting it with Wine with a doubleclick or by clicking the right mouse button choosing Open with WINE
    Now follow the instructions to install MS Office without problems. Warning: If you arrived in the middle of the installation progress bar will appear to hang, without advancing. Do not worry, wait a few minutes and you will receive the message "Installation Complete".
    Now you must go to Applications -> Wine -> Configure Wine, and go to the tab "Libraries". From the "New override for library", choose the library riched20 and click Add. Select the newly imported library and clicking Edit checked the "Native (Windows)".
    This procedure will allow PowerPoint,word,exel and other tools to be launched properly.

Well, start Word, Excel or whatever you want via backtrack-Applications -> Wine -> Programs -> Microsoft Office.
    to open a file "microsoft office" you can also use the right click> open with wine!
    I translated what I used (google translator) excuse any syntax errors and I hope to check out was of help!bye

Just burned his ISO

I have done Exactly the same thing but I got error when Running the VBA !! Any Idea ?

hi,
    what is the "type"of error???

Just burned their ISO

Quote Originally Posted by zimmaro View Post
    hi,
    what is the "type"of error???

I have the same issue i created a vbscript copied the first part into the macro section in office 2007.
    Second part in the document itself . Saved it as a 2003 document.

When i open it in officer 2007 on my test machine or my own machine then it says type mismatch error. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdots View Post
    I have the same issue i created a vbscript copied the first part into the macro section in office 2007.
    Second part in the document itself . Saved it as a 2003 document.

When i open it in officer 2007 on my test machine or my own machine then it says type mismatch error. ?
    hi Shadowdots
    honestly, I had gone from my memory that video!
    however I put BT5 (kernel 2.6.38) (VM), I rerun the procedure of the video,
    I put DOWN AV! and everything worked!

http://imageshack.us/f/543/catturarb.png/

NB: I used BT5 kernel 2.6.38 Because in MY bt5-r3(kernel 3.2.6) the preparation of the "" "payload-vba> .txt" "creates some problems for me (i think) just tied to the kernel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12