Thread: need a little help please

Just burned their ISO

Default need a little help please

So I am trying to put BT5 on my laptop which is running win 7 64 bit and i use Oracle VM. I tried using the 64 bit GNOME version and it won't accpept this computer because its not a i686 processor. Fine, i then tried the 32 bit KDE version and all i get is the "Unknown keyword in configuration file" with boot, but hitting enter gives me the "could not find Kernel image". if there is someone out there that can help with this odd situation I am all open for suggestions, I don't care if this takes all night I just want this to work.

Default Re: need a little help please

Quote Originally Posted by GmaN98 View Post
    So I am trying to put BT5 on my laptop which is running win 7 64 bit and i use Oracle VM. I tried using the 64 bit GNOME version and it won't accpept this computer because its not a i686 processor. Fine, i then tried the 32 bit KDE version and all i get is the "Unknown keyword in configuration file" with boot, but hitting enter gives me the "could not find Kernel image". if there is someone out there that can help with this odd situation I am all open for suggestions, I don't care if this takes all night I just want this to work.
    Usually errors like those ones are related to a corrupt download or bad burn. Check the MD5 of your 32 bit KDE version download. Then try burning the ISO at a slow speed.

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: need a little help please

Or when you do this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeman02379 View Post
    Usually errors like those ones are related to a corrupt download or bad burn. Check the MD5 of your 32 bit KDE version download. ...
    you can use ISO file.
    In Storage > Host Drive > Attributes - click cd icon and "Choose virtual CD/DVD disk file"