Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Fern Wifi Cracker with Geographical Locatory Mac address Tracker

Default Re: Fern Wifi Cracker with Geographical Locatory Mac address Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMaster View Post
    Heh, I like how you went all the way through the post, decided it would be illegal, then posted it anyway. To actually create this software is illegal in many countries. To distribute is illegal in many others. To own in illegal in even more. As cool as the idea would be, it's bad news all around for white hats. For black go for it, just don't distribute it via a site like this, which is not geared at all towards illegal activity.
    was it that obvious ha, i just couldnt see the use of the google map otherwise but maybe i missed the point of it. So i got to thinking what it would be good for haha. After writing it and then realsing i thought, hell ill post it and see what others think. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by savioboyz View Post
    Hi Friends,

Penetration testing tools are used by various sorts of personals both people with Honest intents and peoples with malicious intents, the tools i develop and make available to the public are for the purpose of testing ones network, finding holes in them and fixing them ALONE,I personally do not encourage Illegal activities,
    There are many forums out there that allow discussions of illegal activities, I don’t post my tools there because of this, the major reason why i post my software releases here is because this site does not condone illegal discussions.

The Ghost Phisher tool has a disclaimer note on the about tab for users, for the other tools, i will have to add a disclaimer note on their subsequent update.

I hope this information clarifies the reason as to my release of software’s designed for auditing and pentesting
    i understand i was just thinking outloud. Imagin if there was a game tho were special wifi points were setup around diffrent parts of the country and hackers had a set time to find and gain access to as many as they could.... that would be a good game ha war-drivers everywere haha

Just burned his ISO

Works great thank you!

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by lokitround1 View Post
    Works great thank you!
    i tried adding my physical address via mac add field but i can't seem to save it. when hitting close and proceeding to geographical location feature it keeps on asking my mac address.

or i'm doing it wrong?

hello, just start checking fern yesterday, when i added my MAC address to check the location of my MAC it gives me different location, about a 2 miles away from where i am, and when i added another MAC address of my other laptop, again it gives me the same 2 miles away location, is this normal or am i doing something wrong ?

thanks for any help.

@wewe73 - You are not doing anything wrong, The mac address location depends on the Google's wifi towers API which holds a large database of access point to mac address to GPS co-ordinate mappings, if the mac address does not exist in googles database, a wrong coordinate is sometimes returned which results in a wrong location displayed.
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

Loving Fern! It is incredibly intuitive and hosts some awesome features! Been great so far on my lab tests and has been very helpful with understanding some things, so thank you!!!

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a small feature to the Geolocatory Tracker: where it shows the accuracy, could we have a drop-down to display distance in different units? e.g. Miles/Kilometers + Feet/Meters? This would be really helpful for those of us who may be on different standards.

Again, thank you so much for this and the awesome work you are doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Arndtwe View Post
    Loving Fern! It is incredibly intuitive and hosts some awesome features! Been great so far on my lab tests and has been very helpful with understanding some things, so thank you!!!

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a small feature to the Geolocatory Tracker: where it shows the accuracy, could we have a drop-down to display distance in different units? e.g. Miles/Kilometers + Feet/Meters? This would be really helpful for those of us who may be on different standards.

Again, thank you so much for this and the awesome work you are doing!
    Thank You Very Much Bro

More New features still on the way!!

I'll look more into your suggestion
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

Quote Originally Posted by savioboyz View Post
    @wewe73 - You are not doing anything wrong, The mac address location depends on the Google's wifi towers API which holds a large database of access point to mac address to GPS co-ordinate mappings, if the mac address does not exist in googles database, a wrong coordinate is sometimes returned which results in a wrong location displayed.
    oh i see :-) and me though i went mad lol thank you for making this clear brov

Just burned their ISO

Great work savio, but is there an option to store my custom locations with its MAC address on the map?

Quote Originally Posted by ngKonstantin View Post
    Great work savio, but is there an option to store my custom locations with its MAC address on the map?
    Thanks Bro.. Currently there's no option in the program to save mac addresses and their locations on the map
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast