Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fern Wifi Cracker with Geographical Locatory Mac address Tracker

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Fern Wifi Cracker with Geographical Locatory Mac address Tracker

Fern failed to start scan due to an airodump-ng error: ioctl(SIOCSIWMODE) failed: Device or resource busy ARP linktype is set to 1 (Ethernet) - expected ARPHRD_IEEE80211, ARPHRD_IEEE80211_FULL or ARPHRD_IEEE80211_PRISM instead. Make sure RFMON is enabled: run 'airmon-ng start wlan0 ' Sysfs injection support was not found either.

Just burned his ISO

@intertan - Fixed the bug, please re-update the application, . If the problem persists on next try: run the application from terminal - the directory is at "/usr/local/bin/Fern-Wifi-Cracker/", and paste here any error it splits out Thanks[/QUOTE]

was the update the missing field fix? left output on google code

What about the symlink problem I had? I feel left out...
    World Domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer the term World Optimization.

@ShadowMaster

Im soooooo sorry, you are not left out, i have been away from backtrack forums for a while now, have been busy with some things... I made some bug fixes for Fern last week and had released it, i think that bug you encounter got fixed too
    Last edited by savioboyz; 06-10-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

excellent thanks.

@watice

Do you mean the database error?, that got fixed too
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

Have you thought about using this as POST- hacking software? Imagine if you could save the location of every AP you gain access to and it password into a database. Then when your next in the area and need a connection you could just fire it up and find out the closest AP.

Then you could even use get the program to connect to a server to store the location and password and share with friends. You could then play games such as who can get the most AP's in a week, who can get the furthest away etc...

Although it would become malicious software then and illegal even though it would be fun, it cannot be done.

Heh, I like how you went all the way through the post, decided it would be illegal, then posted it anyway. To actually create this software is illegal in many countries. To distribute is illegal in many others. To own in illegal in even more. As cool as the idea would be, it's bad news all around for white hats. For black go for it, just don't distribute it via a site like this, which is not geared at all towards illegal activity.

Hi Friends,

Penetration testing tools are used by various sorts of personals both people with Honest intents and peoples with malicious intents, the tools i develop and make available to the public are for the purpose of testing ones network, finding holes in them and fixing them ALONE,I personally do not encourage Illegal activities,
    There are many forums out there that allow discussions of illegal activities, I don’t post my tools there because of this, the major reason why i post my software releases here is because this site does not condone illegal discussions.

The Ghost Phisher tool has a disclaimer note on the about tab for users, for the other tools, i will have to add a disclaimer note on their subsequent update.

I hope this information clarifies the reason as to my release of software’s designed for auditing and pentesting
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

Just burned his ISO

Love this
    Good Work!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast