Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fern Wifi Cracker with Geographical Locatory Mac address Tracker

Default Fern Wifi Cracker with Geographical Locatory Mac address Tracker

Some couple of weeks ago some users of Fern requested a Mac-address key area in the programs database, After I added the feature to the program some weeks ago, then I thought to myself, of what real use would the Mac-address in the database key area really serve at its idle committed state.

Then it occurred to me that I needed to add the first feature to the Fern Tool-Box dialog that included a area to Track the Geographical Coordinates, display Maps, country, state country code and other geographical details using only the Mac-address of the WIFI Access points in a novice friendly manner, after all that was what Fern was made for, Yes! for the novice.

Here are some screenshots:

I would want to thank all those individuals, who have done all but encouraged me with my projects… I INDIVIDUALLY appreciate you guys..
    And I can promise you that as long as there is life, those projects WILL LAST, I have a lot of plans for the “Toolbox area”, it will literally get filled with features.
    THANK YOU.

The Fern project and source remains and can be found at:
    http://code.google.com/p/fern-wifi-cracker/
    Last edited by savioboyz; 06-16-2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: mistake
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

Default Re: Fern Wifi Cracker with Geographical Locatory Mac address Tracker

ty thats nice good job keep goin man

Thats a really nice feature!
    "The difference between RAID1 and RAID0 is that the zero stands for how many files you're gonna have after a harddisk failure."

Smile Re: Fern Wifi Cracker with Geographical Locatory Mac address Tracker

@Shadi and @voidnecron Thanks a thousand times guys ;-), i really appreciate your comments...

I would also appreciate new feature request from anyone who has a good new idea..
    Last edited by savioboyz; 06-21-2011 at 07:56 PM.
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

this looks really nice. the interface design itself is very clean and the process flow is very straight-forward for even someone new to using such an application.

if I could suggest anything to add, I notice in the settings tips; it automatically uses a faked (macchanger'd) mac. Could you perhaps add an option (somewhere,maybe in the toolbox) which allows the user to also set a desired specific, non-randomized mac address?

I realize you want it to be novice friendly, and it really does achieve that goal. Simple, easy to use on first run, and elegant looking. and maybe then put all the more advanced options in the toolbox, or an advanced preferences section in there.

it's very nice,though. keep up the great work sir.

c

WOW! Clone... seems you have really studied the in's and out's of the program... Thank you for the complements, ill definitely add that feature on the next major update... THANKS Dude
    Last edited by savioboyz; 06-23-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

Just burned his ISO

Hallo,this looks very nice and usefull.

I have a request, i read this Tutorial: How to crack WPA Migration Mode @ this adress http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?...migration_mode and i want to ask you if there is a posibility to use it with ferm cracker.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by MOYFAS View Post
    Hallo,this looks very nice and usefull.

I have a request, i read this Tutorial: How to crack WPA Migration Mode @ this adress http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?...migration_mode and i want to ask you if there is a posibility to use it with ferm cracker.

Thanks again
    hello moyfas,

if an "attacker" has already spent the time determining a router make/model/IOS version to be susceptible to *such* a device/version specific attack on a "victim"; wouldn't you presume they would then carry out the rest of the attack via cli, as well? it's rather unlikely you would see something this specific added into any GUI wireless security testing app. the "attacker" already has a terminal fired up and very much knows what they are doing...

imho.

using 1.5 before that when I obtained a key it would store it in the key database now it does not, it obtains it fine but that is all it does. Is there an option to select for it to store the key and info?

@MOYAS - I guess "Clone" is right, that requires more knowledge about the access point being attacked, but ill look some more into it, and ill include the feature if i find a way of getting the application to fetch those router specific information.

@Clone - The feature you requested for has been added to the fern program

@intertan - Fixed the bug, please re-update the application, . If the problem persists on next try: run the application from terminal - the directory is at "/usr/local/bin/Fern-Wifi-Cracker/", and paste here any error it splits out Thanks
    Saviour Emmauel Ekiko

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast