Thread: WPA rainbowtables downlaod

Hybrid View

Default WPA rainbowtables downlaod

Does anyone know/ has an alternative route for downloading the SSID specific WPA tables from this site. They are already running two weeks via torrents and I only have 12 completed of 165.

Banned

Default Electrical Straightforward Classify and Integration of Handwriting Tactics

The latitude metals in this pulverized limb are in every acknowledgement of vim dissolved in the ago leaching with the persevering form of nitric acid and water. The unconsumed swarming residues, crushed chips and resin and chock-a-block particles of gold are treated with aqua regia at adjacent leaching logical at varying and comme il faut times and temperatures. Gold is then precipitated from the leaching contribution with ferrous sulphate on the pcb services.

Default Re: WPA rainbowtables downlaod

Quote Originally Posted by macamba View Post
    Does anyone know/ has an alternative route for downloading the SSID specific WPA tables from this site. They are already running two weeks via torrents and I only have 12 completed of 165.
    From what site?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Good friend of the forums gunrunr's Avatar

He's probably downloading the church of WiFi top 1000 ssids. It's kind of outdated because its pretty easy to make your own rainbow table, especially if you.use one of the free gpu accelerator programs. And any owner of an ap should have already used an said not listed in the list.
    Wielder of the spoon of doom
    Summercon, Toorcon, Defcon, Bsides, Derbycon, Shmoocon oh my
    Come hang out with hackers on twitter @gunrunr556

Quote Originally Posted by gunrunr View Post
    He's probably downloading the church of WiFi top 1000 ssids. It's kind of outdated because its pretty easy to make your own rainbow table, especially if you.use one of the free gpu accelerator programs. And any owner of an ap should have already used an said not listed in the list.
    Holy crap! Those things are still floating around? If you want to create your own, just grab the password list from here.

http://renderlab.net/projects/WPA-tables/

Get the 9-final list.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69