Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: easy-creds 3.3-BT5 Released

Default Re: easy-creds 3.3-BT5 Released

thank you for the fast reply and the great work - keep it up

looking forward to the next update

EDIT:

I'm probably missing something completely obvious (again) but I get an error when trying to run the script:

root@bt:~/Dropbox/linux/script/mitm/easy-creds# sh easy-creds.sh
    ettercap: no process found
    python: no process found
    urlsnarf: no process found
    dsniff: no process found
    airbase-ng: no process found
    tail: no process found
    hamster: no process found
    ferret: no process found

easy-creds.sh: line 269: `f_DHCP-Poison': not a valid identifier
    root@bt:~/Dropbox/linux/script/mitm/easy-creds#

EDIT #2 - nevermind, I'm just tired - chmod 755 to the rescue :P
    Last edited by lund99; 07-15-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    Could anyone please clarify 2 small things for me:

In the script, the following prerequisites are described:

# You MUST edit your /etc/etter.conf file. I like to set the ID used for ettercap to 0.
    # You MUST also remove the comments (#) in front of the two lines for IPTables in order for forwarding to work.

1. where in the file do i set the ID
    2. the IPTables lines referred to are the ones in the etter.conf file, right?

I suspect both of these questions have fairly obvious answers but I'd rather ask something stupid than do something stupid
    Both are in the etter.conf file. The ID settings are like the first 2 settings...set to "nobody" by default...I set to 0

The other one's are farther down the file.

Happy hunting...

OK everyone Version 3.5 has been released. It's got some new cool toys to play with.

I revamped the menus, added a section with prereqs.

New toys include an EvilTwin FakeAP attack as well as a Karmetasploit attack.

Changes to the code to try to clean it up and make it more efficient. If you actually want to look at the code, now you'll know whats going on.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/easy-creds/

or

Downloads - easy-creds - Linux bash script for MITM attacks - Google Project Hosting

As always, feedback is welcomed. If you like it, go to Redmin and request it be added to the BackTrack repos. ;-)

Happy hunting!

Just burned his ISO

Default Riferimento: easy-creds 3.3-BT5 Released

Hi!

I've got a problem: I can't see passwords with ettercap under bt5. However, it works under bt4. Does anyone know why?
    This issue has already been discussed on some forums but does not appear to be solved.
    Thanks for your help!

Just burned his ISO

Well done sir.

Just burned his ISO

Default Riferimento: easy-creds 3.3-BT5 Released

Hi all,

First, this script is great. So much time saving!
    However, I have a problem with ettercap. Under bt5, it does not show any password, but under bt4 everything is fine.
    I have seen in other forums this issue has been discussed, without any apparent success.
    Does anyone has an idea?
    Thanks!

Default Re: Riferimento: easy-creds 3.3-BT5 Released

Quote Originally Posted by albanderuaz View Post
    Hi all,

First, this script is great. So much time saving!
    However, I have a problem with ettercap. Under bt5, it does not show any password, but under bt4 everything is fine.
    I have seen in other forums this issue has been discussed, without any apparent success.
    Does anyone has an idea?
    Thanks!
    Sorry for my late response. For some reason I didn't get an e-mail that someone had posted here.

So the issue with ettercap & BT5. I have seen this also and have done some research. It looks like it is a know issue with the distribution. Looking at the Ubuntu bug report (they keep up ettercap) it looks like a past Debian patch conflicted somehow. I don't know the whole story.

I have been working with purehate to test the latest ubuntu ettercap release from the natty repos.

Essentially what I did was to change my source.list to only grab from the natty universe. I then did an apt-get install ettercap. It updates ncurses & libssl to their latest official ubuntu releases. After making that change, it seemed to be working again. (I believe the release is 0.7.3:2.1 in the ubuntu repos)

This is just a "shot in the dark" fix and has not been fully tested for compatibility, but so far I have had no issues or conflicts.

In addition I submitted a bug to Ubuntu because of the known issue with ettercap running out of resources because of the pthread exit issues (not properly releasing and just chewing up all resources) I am hoping that will fix the "crashing" issue, if they ever get around to it. Then easy-creds will work flawlessly.

So if anyone is good with C and knows their stuff with pthreads, let me know, I'll tell you what part of the ec source to look at.

Happy hunting

I can confirm that ftp does indeed show passwords not in ettercap with the "fix" I have above. But it only works when performing a standard ARP poison. I don't know why it doesn't work with a one-way poison.

Quote Originally Posted by ericmilam View Post
    I can confirm that ftp does indeed show passwords not in ettercap with the "fix" I have above. But it only works when performing a standard ARP poison. I don't know why it doesn't work with a one-way poison.
    Correction not=now

Just burned his ISO

Default Respuesta: Re: easy-creds 3.3-BT5 Released

hi guys i have big problem back track5 cannot reconize my wirless card i have hp prolion dv 600 and when i make airmon-ng i have ni wirless card.
    i used another usb wirless card its give me this mesage when i want to monitor my wirless: SIOCSIFFLAGS: No such file or directory.

please if somone can show me how to download and install driver for my wireless card in bt5 or a solution for this issue.
    thank you for everything

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast