Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: easy-creds 3.3-BT5 Released

Default Re: easy-creds 3.3-BT5 Released

Quote Originally Posted by wzzbx View Post
    Good job!
    But - have anyone got hamster/ferret working properly on 64-bit? For me, ferret segfaults after a few seconds with "unknown record type", and hamster keeps complaining "hamster.txt: unknown record contents".
    Yeah I submitted a bug report on redmine. It's assigned to Balding Parrot. I thought I had it working with an older version of ferret, but no dice.

Just burned his ISO

Ah, that makes sense. I thought I might have screwed something up. I compiled up the 2.0 version as well with no success.

It would be nice to get it all running ok. I'll look into the other TODOs you had there when i get the time, some real-time results and more command-line options would probably be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by wzzbx View Post
    Good job!
    But - have anyone got hamster/ferret working properly on 64-bit? For me, ferret segfaults after a few seconds with "unknown record type", and hamster keeps complaining "hamster.txt: unknown record contents".
    Balding parrot just fixed the ferret/hamster for 64-Bit. Need to update easy-creds as it also changed the path to ferret.

Yeah...real-time would probably be next. Command line options...not sure about. Its a nice-to-have...but not at the top of my list.

I did build a dev using arp-spoof, but it sucked when poisoning multiple machines (tested on 10 I normally poison about 30 at a time). All it did was DoS the LAN.

Got ettercap to recompile a while back and sent to pure_hate, he recompiled and added to repos so now ettercap is working again so arpspoof not needed.

Will continue to tinker with the script....the code needs a cleanup, but I don't have the energy for that

OK, so a new update came out that moved the ferret executable into the hamster folder. I have an update, with some additional changes to post, but in the mean time, if you just search the code for 'ferret' and put in the proper path it'll work just fine. (It's in 2 places that's all)

Best Regards,
    Eric

Just burned his ISO

What am i supposed to write in the "Add interface to dhcp3-server file".
    It opens up a blank file. Do i have to write wlan0 in it. ?
    I'm so confused.

Just burned his ISO

Could anyone please clarify 2 small things for me:

In the script, the following prerequisites are described:

# You MUST edit your /etc/etter.conf file. I like to set the ID used for ettercap to 0.
    # You MUST also remove the comments (#) in front of the two lines for IPTables in order for forwarding to work.

1. where in the file do i set the ID
    2. the IPTables lines referred to are the ones in the etter.conf file, right?

I suspect both of these questions have fairly obvious answers but I'd rather ask something stupid than do something stupid

This is where you put the interface that will hand out IP's when a victim connects. If you follow the default values in the script its your tunneled interface at0. INTERFACES="at0" Then save and close it.

Happy hunting...

how do I set the ID used for ettercap?

I noticed that is a prerequisite in the easy-creds.sh file but I'm not sure where in etter.conf this setting is made..

Quote Originally Posted by lund99 View Post
    how do I set the ID used for ettercap?

I noticed that is a prerequisite in the easy-creds.sh file but I'm not sure where in etter.conf this setting is made..
    Those options are the first two in the etter.conf file. They are currently set to 'nobody' by default. I change the number to 0 to run as root.

In addition you need to remove the #'s from the redir statements for iptables to uncomment them.

Another change you can make if you want...change mozilla to firefox. But that's not required...

Sit tight for version 3.5 which has redone Menus and FakeAP EvilTwin and a FakeAP Karmetasploit attack....

Happy hunting.

JB

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast