Thread: installing a printer into BT 2.0

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs down installing a printer into BT 2.0

Hi..as you see i am a newbie from Greece.I want to install my new lazer printer(Lexmark e250d) into BT 2.0 .As far as i seacrhed i haven't found any drivers at all.Can anyone help me?I would be satisfied even if i could just print without many printing options..

P.s WEP is too weak and funny to crack

yes, wep is easy to crack and fun ( it gets a little boring when you are good at it and practice on the same router alllll the time lol. )

Try looking into CUPS. That will help with installing printers.

Just burned his ISO

Unfortunately no luck with CUPS..
    I also tried to change some .ppds like "e210" .ppd -go it from wX3.linuxprinting.org - but it was a waterloo for me..
    Any other ideas/suggestions folks?

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.D.R.C View Post
    Hi..as you see i am a newbie from Greece.I want to install my new lazer printer(Lexmark e250d) into BT 2.0 .As far as i seacrhed i haven't found any drivers at all.Can anyone help me?I would be satisfied even if i could just print without many printing options..

P.s WEP is too weak and funny to crack
    If you have a second machine with windows on it. Try connecting the printer to that one and connect to it through a samba share from backtrack. More difficult to setup but it should work.

Just burned his ISO

No luck ..I 'll try harder in a few days because now i am quite busy..thanks